Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 22nd October 2008, 14:28

thats good have enoughh ts themes
Old 22nd October 2008, 17:50
BT.Manager Owner

United States
missing tag for clean.php
$announce_interval = 60 * 60;
wetch I beleave should be in bittorent.php??
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 22nd October 2008, 18:11
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
Yeah fynnon only needs to go on ftp - cache folder and chmod that and all nested files to 0777 then all the fopen failuers will go - The homepage has a lot of caching and if the folders are not writable it will error
The problem is its asking for the newuser.txt + stats.txt & active.txt files from

/httpdocs/cache/index/ instead of /httpdocs/bigjoos/cache/index/
Old 22nd October 2008, 21:44
Retired from BVList

P2P
Hopefully I've fixed the error, well seems to work anyway and updated the code on the test site here.

I've edited bittorrent.php

FIND
PHP Code:
if ($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] == "")                        // Root Based Installs Comment Out if in Sub-Dir

$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] = $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"];      // Comment out for Sub-Dir Installs
$BASEURL "http://" $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];           // Comment out for Sub-Dir Installs
//$BASEURL = 'http://domain.com';                       // Uncomment for Sub-Dir Installs - No Ending Slash 
CHANGE
PHP Code:
//if ($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] == "")                        // Root Based Installs Comment Out if in Sub-Dir
//  $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] = $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"];      // Comment out for Sub-Dir Installs
//$BASEURL = "http://" . $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];           // Comment out for Sub-Dir Installs
$BASEURL $config['domain'];                       // Uncomment for Sub-Dir Installs - No Ending Slash 
Old 23rd October 2008, 01:49
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Talking Sub dir
Yeah Krypto - maybe its worth noting that only applys to a sub-directory install like here - the installer is configured to run in root path from the start not sub-dir thats user preference which will require that edit.
Old 23rd October 2008, 15:34

Default can't connect a seeder
why can't *i *connect to who is seeding on my tracker *i know for sure that the code is right because i've tried it on another server" the server is linux and my source is Tbdev Official Modded Version By Big Joos (beta)
Old 23rd October 2008, 17:18

France
Exclamation probl
I find that this version has thing a lot category rectified forum, freeleech vip, source which disappears and leech which disparait while everybody is too much linked of thing have see again I leave this version too much probl
Old 23rd October 2008, 18:56
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Default ??
empereur - Tell you what instead of posting unreadable english learn to bloody code then you'll see that the installer is one nice source code - Your ability must be zero so why are you running a tracker i ask. Your suited to running xams ts source i think - handed on a plate requiring no coding ability to run it - i rest my case.... Funny that Coders that can actually code and intermeddiate level coders are loving it - That says a lot for you....

Last edited by Bigjoos; 23rd October 2008 at 18:59.
Old 23rd October 2008, 19:18

France
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
empereur - Tell you what instead of posting unreadable english learn to bloody code then you'll see that the installer is one nice source code - Your ability must be zero so why are you running a tracker i ask. Your suited to running xams ts source i think - handed on a plate requiring no coding ability to run it - i rest my case.... Funny that Coders that can actually code and intermeddiate level coders are loving it - That says a lot for you....
if my English is void certain no sound also encodes it because in test easy to say that it works but gone around and after you will be able to say that she works because over 48 hours of test with torrent etc on my version a lot thing are rectifies and of error very visible sound

I said that the source is very well but correction is has do again because it is damage to see such a nice version fallen has water as errors which are not correct version uploader on your version of test and used max during week and errors it shall show

because when they make an upload and that on torrent it is noted upload
Old 23rd October 2008, 19:20

empereur, I'm sorry to say this to you, dude... but you got to learn some english because your posts are unreadable and maybe you mean to say something but the words come out wrong.

{
       public 
$health;
       private 
$friends;
       protected 
$love;

public function 
__construct()
  {

$this->health 100;

$this->friends 2;