Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 26th September 2019, 23:45

Slovenia
Default Thanks before you can download
Does someone have a code for Thanks before user can download, I found this one but not work here is code use in details.php

this is for comments

Quote:
$em = mysql_query("SELECT user FROM comments WHERE user = ".sqlesc($CURUSER['id'])." AND torrent = ".sqlesc($id)) or sqlerr(__FILE__, __LINE__);
if ($CURUSER["id"] == $row["owner"]) $CURUSER["downloadpos"] = "yes";
if ($CURUSER["downloadpos"] != "no")
{
print("<tr><td align="right" class="rowhead" width="1%">Download</td><td class="row1" width="99%" align="left">");
if ($owned || ($em==1))
print("<a class="index" href="download.php/$id/" . rawurlencode($row["filename"]) . "">" . htmlspecialchars($row["filename"]) . "</a>");
else
print("<font color=darkred size=3><b>Sorry m8, First say thanks for all the work the uploaders did. <a class=index href=comment.php?action=add&amp;tid=$id><font color=green size=3><b><blink>CLICK HERE</blink></b></font></a> To sign your Thanks!!</b></font>");

print("</td></tr>");
Old 27th September 2019, 18:30
Administrator

P2P
Nothing that's so ever to do with your question above, however, i am sure Elena as well as a few more people would like to find out, like you said in your last topic https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?p=54130#post54130

Quote:
so must tested if is work or no
Did Elena edits work for you? just curious
Old 27th September 2019, 20:26

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
Nothing that's so ever to do with your question above, however, i am sure Elena as well as a few more people would like to find out, like you said in your last topic https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?p=54130#post54130

Did Elena edits work for you? just curious
No, I’m not editing, because I think it’s wrong to force people to say “Thank you!”
However, the code there is not complicated to close the "Download" button, but this is an additional request to the page, and it is so necessary to hammer the page with an extra request, and obviously not by one user, there will be several of them!

I am more interested in the previous topic, where I gave the code and asked what the last request means? There was no answer, very sorry.
Old 27th September 2019, 22:01

Slovenia
sorry Elena but I doesnt see your question and code you add still testing
Old 28th September 2019, 08:01

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira View Post
sorry Elena but I doesnt see your question and code you add still testing
Your topic: https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?p=54130

What userfree in the request is responsible for:
Code:
$rz = mysql_query("SELECT id, uploaded, downloaded, class, userfree, parked FROM users WHERE passkey=".sqlesc($passkey)." AND enabled = 'yes' ORDER BY last_access DESC LIMIT 1") or err("Tracker error 2");
And the code that I gave works 100%. I offered you the best result with a minimum of costs and queries to the database.
Old 28th September 2019, 12:19

Slovenia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Your topic: https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?p=54130

What userfree in the request is responsible for:
Code:
$rz = mysql_query("SELECT id, uploaded, downloaded, class, userfree, parked FROM users WHERE passkey=".sqlesc($passkey)." AND enabled = 'yes' ORDER BY last_access DESC LIMIT 1") or err("Tracker error 2");
And the code that I gave works 100%. I offered you the best result with a minimum of costs and queries to the database.

You can add a free download per user if you want can post my code here
Old 28th September 2019, 13:17

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira View Post
You can add a free download per user if you want can post my code here
What? What is your code? I in that topic gave you a personal code that I have never even laid out on any of the forums.
And your code, to put it mildly, is too lethal for the database, because it kills it with numerous queries.

I understand that you have the line indicated by me there - a universal discount on all releases, for all users. But this is done in a completely different way, and not like yours.
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   1.jpg   3.jpg  
Old 28th September 2019, 13:31

Slovenia
can you post and translate, thanks
Old 2nd October 2019, 20:05

P2P
Freelich, discounts on releases, double upload: https://home-hd.top/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=90

I don’t want to translate, read on that forum.