Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 2nd August 2013, 14:26

Default login problem
Hey everyone,

I made a couple of different accounts with different levels so it can be easy for me to check some of the tracker functions through the different levels.

Now the problem: While I was editing something with my staffleader account and decided to switch to a lower level account everything was fine, but when I wanted to switch back to my staffleader account the tracker said: Login failed! Username or password incorrect, so I decided to switch to my other staffleader account and the same thing happened + I cant login to one of my uploader accounts. Then I made from phpmyadmin one of my Administrator level accounts to staffleader and I couldn't login with it also... I also emptied my cookies in both browsers. The result is the same... The rest of my accounts are fine...

This has happened to me before with lower level user accounts and the problem got solved when I changed their passwords or retyped the same password that it wont let me login with.

I'm using tbdev 2005.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Would really appreciate any kind of help.

Cheers.

Last edited by las7h0p3; 2nd August 2013 at 16:53.

Tags
login , problem