Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 29th November 2009, 13:19

P2P
Default vip_account.php missing
I saw in donate.php script that when someone donates to the tracker, to auto update the donations and the user profiles of the donor.. u can redirect ( or not) to the vip_account.php page.. ( i think to update the donor's donation stats).. but i can't find this file..

If i'm mistaking.. please inform me of this.. but whenever i'm trying to test a donation.. either using the sandbox option.. or the real donation.. the donation stats it's not updated...

Did anyone solved this issue ?

Regards
Old 1st December 2009, 12:05

United Kingdom
There isn't a file named "vip_account.php" in TS SE. Maybe you seen this on a site, they have customised. As for the donation thingy, I have no idea.
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:16

P2P
on tonate.php script.. file included in the script taken from bvlist, there is a script.. that includes that file... is something like.. when a user donates.. from the file vip_account.php is using some scripts to update.. or i don't know.. the donor's account...

So.. to be short.. that file must've been included in the 5.6 version ( nightcrawler version )
Old 23rd January 2010, 00:06

P2P
oh im yet again posting wayyyyyyyyyyy to late but anyway he's taking about this part from the donate.php

Code:
define('D_VERSION', '1.4.1');
define('DISABLE_ADS', true);
require_once('global.php');
gzip();
dbconn();
$return_to_address=false;
if (isset($_GET['skip_member_check']) AND (!empty($_GET['skip_member_check']) AND !empty($_SESSION['skip_member_check']) AND $_GET['skip_member_check'] === $_SESSION['skip_member_check']))
{
    define('skip_member_check', true);
    $form_values = '?skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check'];
    $return_to_address = array(
        'true' => $BASEURL.'/vip_account.php?paypal_done=true&skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check'],
        'false'     =>$BASEURL.'/vip_account.php?paypal_done=false&skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check']
        );
}
if ($MEMBERSONLY == 'yes' AND !defined('skip_member_check'))
{
    loggedinorreturn();
    maxsysop();
}
Ive not got the auto promotion to work when giving it a test on my test server so far but that code above is useless code i think so dont let that confuse you with how the paypal auto promotion works ..

Would begood for somebody to post a small "how to set it up" and save all the trouble really :)
Old 28th January 2014, 15:23

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
oh im yet again posting wayyyyyyyyyyy to late but anyway he's taking about this part from the donate.php

Code:
define('D_VERSION', '1.4.1');
define('DISABLE_ADS', true);
require_once('global.php');
gzip();
dbconn();
$return_to_address=false;
if (isset($_GET['skip_member_check']) AND (!empty($_GET['skip_member_check']) AND !empty($_SESSION['skip_member_check']) AND $_GET['skip_member_check'] === $_SESSION['skip_member_check']))
{
    define('skip_member_check', true);
    $form_values = '?skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check'];
    $return_to_address = array(
        'true' => $BASEURL.'/vip_account.php?paypal_done=true&skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check'],
        'false'     =>$BASEURL.'/vip_account.php?paypal_done=false&skip_member_check='.$_SESSION['skip_member_check']
        );
}
if ($MEMBERSONLY == 'yes' AND !defined('skip_member_check'))
{
    loggedinorreturn();
    maxsysop();
}
Ive not got the auto promotion to work when giving it a test on my test server so far but that code above is useless code i think so dont let that confuse you with how the paypal auto promotion works ..

Would begood for somebody to post a small "how to set it up" and save all the trouble really :)

yes it would having the same trouble in 7.3 donate works but dosnt update user stats !!!

Tags
missing , vipaccountphp