Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 12th September 2009, 13:30

France
Exclamation make music
hello to everyone tell me how can make a musical recording tracker with version TS 5.6

MOD for this

thank you.
Old 12th September 2009, 14:30

Sweden
Musical recording? Now you lost me, TS cannot record anything. Tracker, that's what it is good at being. If you want it to be a music distribution tracker, then just make it happen. Change logo, change theme, change categories, add a lot of new torrents to the categories, and invite over a massive number of people, build up your street cred, but not too much of it (too much attention can be a bad thing), take donations, grow etc etc etc etc

Aaand, as for mods.. I don't know if you have noticed anything. The only tracker software which have had it's fair share of mods and is still at it (but at a slower phace) is without no doubt the original tracker software, the grandfather of them all. You know it as TBDev. TS however, has only few mods and those comes from the source itself. Unlike TBDev and other softwares, TS does not offer much freedom to play around, much due to the evul ways of it's creator (ioncube etc etc etc).

This community is most likely the only community (as far as I can tell), which really "tries" anything with this tracker software, but many aren't motivated nor are they experienced and therefor the flow of new modifications cannot come packaged for usage right away. It's mostly small private underground trackers who gets that kind of attention, but only from it's developer, and not from it's userbase.
The Following User Says Thank You to informatic For This Useful Post:
Tory (12th September 2009)

Tags
make , music