Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 7th June 2009, 00:43

Thumbs down Photoshop skills 4 Hire
Will pay (through paypal) someone (with PS skills) to play with this logo:

logo : http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs49/f/20..._MTfanatik.png

1.modify center image (blue pool) + bolded text (MusicTorrents)... so that it will give you the ideea of an island : i was thinking of making it a golden sandy shore & the T in Torrents ,should look like a palm Tree
1.1 of course if you have some other ideeas or anything else that you get inspired to do... please do as you wish... maybe i ll love it more ;)
2.keep the color of the left and right edges because it has to blend in with the theme of the site...
2.1 the theme is called music island... and that s what i m looking for that logo to say to the viewer : island / fun / beach / summer + a music symbol
3.keep the original size of the .png , and the positions of the buttons (Home / Browse / Forum ...) you can play with the fonts... and effects
3.1 original size = implies not changing any php scripts
3.2 if you want to remove the motto "no need to search for music"... it s okay with me... usually it depends on what you ll do new on the logo
4.to contact me... please feel free to pm me

ps. the price of your work depends on how complex is your work and how much i ll like it
ps2. if i am pleased with your work, i ll surely have more tasks for you right away
Old 22nd June 2009, 17:09

United States
i would be up for this..would you mind if i just played around with it?
Old 24th June 2009, 13:41

Thumbs down sure
knock yourself out

Tags
hire , photoshop , skills