Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 11th April 2012, 20:38

United States
Default bbcode
Can someone please help me with a bbcode problem. when I code a link with code, php, or sql bbcode tag in a post and save it, it still shows the tags on both ends of the link, also when i use more then two tags in a post i get that {{ts-code}} code where the link should be. can someone please help. Thanks

Bump: OK, I'm guessing know one has A fix or work around for the bbcode problem...So can someone please tell me how to make the forum so it does not have parsing links in the forum threads? how to disable clickable Links. Thanks

Last edited by dandanch; 12th April 2012 at 07:50.
Old 18th April 2012, 20:23

Russia
Default dupe 1p
hi can someone help just got a new site thanks to zone my wife and i want to go on the site but because we use the same ip can someone help please
Old 18th April 2012, 20:25

P2P
Default two ways
1st way - tracker setting - signup settings - max ip set to 2
2nd way - staff panel - adduser- add her in there then you can both log in with differrent accounts
Old 18th April 2012, 20:39

Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant View Post
1st way - tracker setting - signup settings - max ip set to 2
2nd way - staff panel - adduser- add her in there then you can both log in with differrent accounts
tried them both m8 dosent seem to work
Old 18th April 2012, 20:50

United Kingdom
has she signed up yet? have you made her an account?
as both me and my partner are on mine

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 18th April 2012, 20:56

Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
has she signed up yet? have you made her an account?
yes m8 and made i dont think she made an accout i have just deleted her and asked her to join

Bump: hi all i am new to all this and sorry if its a stupid question i have tred too promote staff but when i promote it blocks them of the system i have tried manage staff team but i am coming up with an error Invalid Username of Userid Entered. djsammy : 6 can any 1 help

thanks
Old 26th June 2012, 20:23

Seychelles
Default Hello
I have the following error

on my client all torrents is in red with the following message:

Failure: cannot connect with the database

fixed ;)
reinstalled the site

Last edited by Marco; 27th June 2012 at 09:01.
Old 7th July 2012, 17:59

United Kingdom
Hi folks....

I seem to have run into an issue with unconfirmed members...

The 3 options delete/confirm/resend all technically work but after the process the redirect is wrong putting in an extra folder name i.e. tracker/tracker/ instead of tracker/

I have tried to find what's causing this but not being a major php buff I am struggling. I have been looking for sometime but always to worried i'll mess something up! lol

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've been looking at the unco.php file alot but can't see anything obvious.

It only happens in the UNCO tool... hence thinking its the unco.php file. Normal sign up etc goes to the confirmation page and redirects fine.

Any help is most appreciated!!! Thank you guys!
Old 8th July 2012, 02:08
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHicks View Post
Hi folks....

The 3 options delete/confirm/resend all technically work but after the process the redirect is wrong putting in an extra folder name i.e. tracker/tracker/ instead of tracker/

I have tried to find what's causing this but not being a major php buff I am struggling. I have been looking for sometime but always to worried i'll mess something up! lol

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've been looking at the unco.php file a lot but can't see anything obvious.

It only happens in the UNCO tool... hence thinking its the unco.php file. Normal sign up etc goes to the confirmation page and redirects fine.

I'm not to sure on this but I think this happens on most of the TSSE releases but then again I could be wrong..This happens to me to but I don't think its a huge issue and all it takes it a little monitoring of unconfirmed users in the admin panel on your part.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 8th July 2012 at 09:42.
Old 9th July 2012, 21:40

United Kingdom
Got a new issue now can't seem to change the colour of the donate writing in the header.php

tried editing the header code, changing the style css and all failed lol!

header.php donate code:

Code:
$Progress_so_far = ($Progress_so_far >= 100 ? '100' : number_format($Progress_so_far, 1));
    echo '<div id="donation"><font class="small2"><a href="'.$BASEURL.'/donate.php" onclick="window.open(\''.$BASEURL.'/scripts/pbar/ts_donation_status.php\',\'ts_donation_status\',\'toolbar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no, color=white, width=600, height=300, top=250, left=250\'); return false;">'.$lang->header['donate'].'</a></font><div style="width: 80px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left; background: #6bcde3 repeat;"><div style="padding-left: 0px; color: white; font-weight: bold; width: '.$Progress_so_far.'%; border: 0px solid black; font-size: 8pt; background: #02667c repeat;">&nbsp;'.number_format($Progress_so_far, 1).'%'.($Progress_so_far >= 100 ? '&nbsp;<font class="small">'.$lang->header['thanks'].'</font>' : '').'</div></div></div>';
}
the css it refers too:
Code:
.small2{ font-size:7pt}
thought it would be simple... tried various codes in various places to no effect at all!

***EDIT*** I sorted it finally... stupid a href bug that ive found is still present today and was years ago!!!

if i added - color:white - to the css code it still stayed black.... if i changed the pt size it would change size.... so had to move the <font-class="small2"> to after the a href tag....

Its a weird issue i used to encounter in html years ago too! lol

Bump: Quoted my original issue below... but this is happening when a user updates their profiles in the user cp etc... obviously can have an error like this...

could anyone give me any pointers as to where to look as i'm pretty stumped tbh lol!!

thank you to anyone in advance that can help!!

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHicks View Post
Hi folks....

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've been looking at the unco.php file alot but can't see anything obvious.

Bump: BUMP!!! ****

I'm guessing i have to edit this piece of code but not being a php buff i'm unsure what to do so will try a few things but any pointers greatly appriciated! lol

PHP Code:
# Function redirect v.0.7

function redirect($url$message=''$title=''$wait=3$usephp=false$withbaseurl=true)

{

global 
$SITENAME,$BASEURL,$lang;

if (empty(
$message))

$message $lang->global['redirect'];

if(empty(
$title))

$title $SITENAME;        

$url fix_url($url);

if (
$withbaseurl)

$url $BASEURL.(substr($url01) == '/' '' '/').$url;

if (
$usephp)

{        

@
header ('Location: '.$url);

exit;

}

$defaulttemplate ts_template();

ob_start();

?> 

Last edited by DJHicks; 9th July 2012 at 21:56.

Tags
decoded , nightcrawler , nulled , tsse , v56