Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Closed Thread
Old 17th February 2012, 17:37

Latvia
woow i so "care" what you say
Old 17th February 2012, 18:10
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
See when your at a level when you can actually produce base source code like has been done @ Tbdev for years and also modifications then you have the right to make assumptions because you have earned that right - Who exactly are you bitfarmer - What coding experience do you have - Be careful your in amongst folk that actually are coders. You must be some little teenager by the way grow up, we dont care a f@@@ about Tbdev, what they do or what they have done so lose the attitude, we are challenging your post which is clearly misleading but like a little boy you deflect away with nonsense.. popcorn : )
Old 17th February 2012, 18:58

P2P
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
WOW can You say Punctuation?
a form of communication not a art form....
Old 17th February 2012, 21:16

Latvia
i just said i like classic looks of tbdev but don' t like the way it' s coded
hove is that misleading ?

and my asumptions are true since you' re being offensive because i stated that i don' t like something that has something o do with tbdev
seems like you can say what ever you wan' t about tbdev and tbdev support will still asume you' re being disrespectful
Old 17th February 2012, 22:50

United Kingdom
Above all else, established tracker owners don't want to lose what they already have and start all over again. If you want people to consider switching to your BitFarmer source then why not just write some import scripts to import members, torrents etc.
Old 17th February 2012, 23:42
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitFarmer View Post
i'm going to take most buggy, pointless, unsecure and unsupported source in my collection and make it in to a hit

i cancel the whole deal since i don' t have that much of free time to waste.
forget the "buggy, pointless, unsecure and unsupported" sources, just choose one which is still developed and improve it
Old 17th February 2012, 23:45

Latvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr1fied View Post
Above all else, established tracker owners don't want to lose what they already have and start all over again. If you want people to consider switching to your BitFarmer source then why not just write some import scripts to import members, torrents etc.

what part of this thread makes you think i' m trying to convert anyone to use anything ???
you' re totaly off the course this is all because i said i like tbdev' s classic look but think it' s code is a mess and hard to work with
i' m not promoteing anything

p.s. admin can lock this thread because noone reads the whole thing and single posts out of contest makes less sense than ...insert joke here
Old 18th February 2012, 08:25

P2P
First I would like to say HTML5 an CSS3 are still in development an not all browser play nice with it
Second TBDev is the first tracker top source code out
Third all the top DEV are from filesoup
fourth I dont see u doing anything for it other then bitch

Why dont u make it better IF U CAN !!!
I have personaly work with many of the DEV.. of TBDev even one of the original coder of it.. So until u show us something SHUT the fuk up .. I have made a few themes an learned to code a bit on TBDev

U think GAZZEL is the new it lol all code is messy if u have no clue about it
AS for the support site well ur looking in the wrong spot as I always got help from TBDev support
I was A n00b then an still one today but hey we all are:P

If u follow U232 source code u will see it has loads of support an its based on TBDev
I bet u removed a few mods credits an claimed them as your own like your source code you are trying to write lol Post ur code if you have one to post

So UNTIL u show us something I feel for you

HTML5 an CSS3 << My next TBDev theme will be based onit so I can shove it up your ass .... I STAND with all DEVL of TBDev coders .
Closed Thread

Tags
concept , proof