Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 20th February 2022, 01:08

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by madness85 View Post
I wouldn't ever purchase anything from you again! Have a good look at reputable sites and how they run things. One things for sure they DONT block access to community support once the licence expires! Your community is a ghost town because of your terrible management.

When a users license becomes inactive they shouldn't get access to newer version's, or official staff support. Not totally restricted from the whole forum unless they pay.

I believe in supporting the developer, but you guys deserve every nulled available.
Yes. This right here.

It's very ignorant, and insulting, to be locked out from EVERY forum on his site, simply because the license expired.
I can see blocking access to download the script itself. But to not allow someone access to the other forums, and possible COMMUNITY support, from other users...IS...NOT...PROPER.
That is one of the main reasons, I'll NOT BE renewing my subscription when it expires.
I also will NOT...EVER...be upgrading past the 3.1 version. EVER.

Last edited by thartley55; 20th February 2022 at 01:09. Reason: Because I wanted to do so.
Old 20th February 2022, 01:40

P2P
Default thartley55 or Obiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
Yes. This right here.

It's very ignorant, and insulting, to be locked out from EVERY forum on his site, simply because the license expired.
I can see blocking access to download the script itself. But to not allow someone access to the other forums, and possible COMMUNITY support, from other users...IS...NOT...PROPER.
That is one of the main reasons, I'll NOT BE renewing my subscription when it expires.
I also will NOT...EVER...be upgrading past the 3.1 version. EVER.
You are the biggest bastard, what are you looking for on this site

Bump: Where there is a new site, you immediately inject it
You are very stupid

You are very stupid

You are very stupid

You are very stupid

You are very stupid

You are very stupid

You are very stupid

Bump: Closer to the ass of the xam

Bump: Closer to the ass of the xam
Old 20th February 2022, 01:55

P2P
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Sadly, it's clear that YOU have no idea what the fuck YOU are talking about.

And by the way, yes I also go by Obiwan...not trying to hide myself. I simply moved away from my original online nick of thartley55.

And you, idiot, can go fuck yourself.
Old 20th February 2022, 10:56

Bulgaria
Default Btiteam
KingKobra Take it first, fix the forum so that it only disappears by squandering money! Over 70% of your files and pictures are invalid. And the boys are right and you deserve the way you are treated!
Old 20th February 2022, 17:16

P2P
OMG so fucking funny.
I just found out I've been temporarily banned on Cobra's bullshit site...until March 5...apparently for my previous post.
That asshat cannot take any criticism at all, and I don't care if the fucker bans me completely.
I won't lose any sleep over it.

Last edited by thartley55; 20th February 2022 at 20:07.
Old 21st February 2022, 13:34
Cod3r

P2P
if you want a code without bs and no memcach and all them who know me my codes is good yes there is a fee for it but its100% support ill code you a site up from fresh
Old 24th February 2022, 09:56

Bulgaria
Default Re
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra63 View Post
Because I won't put up with people trying to steal a copy of my script & as any one can see that Yanom got his GitHub Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown & the guy trying to sell it got his site taken down.
I will be doing more DMCA takedowns to show people I'm not playing these games any longer.

Listen to me very carefully now because I will not repeat! First this code is partly yours! First it is a development of Lupin secondly it is collectively developed because most of the improvements and hacks are of different users. You may have bought the rights although I doubt it I give you the right to full rights because most of the work in it is not yours. empty and finally close remember my word!

I'm not at all worried if you banned me from the forum! Do you remember that if I want I can come in again! So these childish actions of yours are rather funny and pathetic!
The Following User Says Thank You to crowni For This Useful Post:
thartley55 (24th February 2022)
Old 6th March 2022, 07:13

P2P
Quote:
OMG so fucking funny.
I just found out I've been temporarily banned on Cobra's bullshit site...until March 5...apparently for my previous post.
That asshat cannot take any criticism at all, and I don't care if the fucker bans me completely.
I won't lose any sleep over it.
Well, as I figured...the temp ban (supposedly) ended today. I just looked, and have found that I am now perm banned. Yeah, that's a helluva way to treat a paying VIP on his (very-lacking-in) support site.
So, as I've said before, I don't care if the fucker bans me. He is one of the most non-supportive assholes I've ever had to deal with.
He can't take ANY criticism. He has been known to get belligerent with his members.
Anyway, screw the useless twat.

P.S. And now, after I wrote the above, I looked at his site again, and find I am no longer banned.
What-the-fuck-ever.

Last edited by thartley55; 6th March 2022 at 07:27.
Old 8th March 2022, 00:24

Quote:
Well, as I figured...the temp ban (supposedly) ended today. I just looked, and have found that I am now perm banned. Yeah, that's a helluva way to treat a paying VIP on his (very-lacking-in) support site.
So, as I've said before, I don't care if the fucker bans me. He is one of the most non-supportive assholes I've ever had to deal with.
He can't take ANY criticism. He has been known to get belligerent with his members.
Anyway, screw the useless twat.

P.S. And now, after I wrote the above, I looked at his site again, and find I am no longer banned.
What-the-fuck-ever.
Your on here banging your mouth of and as soon as your couple of weeks ban is up you are back on xbtitfm saying fuckall.

Last edited by papad; 7th June 2022 at 15:05.
Old 8th March 2022, 02:34

P2P
I thought it was clear. I really have had nothing to say/add on xbtitfm site.
My comments were made on here deliberately, in response to another poster.
And then you 'cowards' temp-banned me on your site, for my comments on here.
I am aware of your rules concerning flaming...but to apply that rule to some who comments on a completely different forum...IS...SIMPLY...BULLSHIT!
You have a nice day.