Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 24th April 2019, 23:34
Banned

P2P
Default TSSE v5.6 for sale

TSSE 5.6

FORSALE

WITH THE PRE THEMES AND CODE BASE RADIO MOD YES ONE THAT WORKS IN SHOUTBOX TO ALL CODER BY MYSELF DECODER LOTS OF PLUGIN TOO VERY NICE TSSE 5.6 SO HIT ME UP ON PM FOR THEM WHO KNOW ME Skype ME

The Following User Says Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
thartley55 (25th April 2019)
Old 25th April 2019, 03:38

P2P
Have you made any progress with the 7.2 decode, etc.?
Old 25th April 2019, 05:11
IonCube-R

5.6 has been nulled decoded is already on here for free as are many modified versions what makes yours the best any demos or screenshot?
The Following User Says Thank You to fireman For This Useful Post:
z3ro (25th April 2019)
Old 25th April 2019, 05:23
Banned

P2P
7.2 decode still in progress mate as you know just not hed time to fin it off of yet been too bizy doing else things.. but will find time in this next few months to get it done part of it is working 100% done

@fireman the TSSE 5.6 is the one i got off axam payed for it also i decoder and nulled it also the radio i decoder and niil it too there is alot of work done to it too by me only my coding and decoder and nill also as you know its not cheap to decod and nill code i do it for fun....also there is alot of code in that this form as not got so this is a god send to those who want it im not asking alot on bucks for it if i do it be on the mysqli and yes this be easy for me to do as well just not hed the time this few month doing coding for a few mates that takes my time up only payed work... there is scren shots on here with the pre themes to somwhere i put on

https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=10906

thats not the radio on this what all do is upload it to my server do sceens and post up by week end

Last edited by Napon; 25th April 2019 at 05:33.
thartley55 (25th April 2019)
Old 25th April 2019, 16:24

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
7.2 decode still in progress mate as you know just not hed time to fin it off of yet been too bizy doing else things.. but will find time in this next few months to get it done part of it is working 100% done

@fireman the TSSE 5.6 is the one i got off axam payed for it also i decoder and nulled it also the radio i decoder and niil it too there is alot of work done to it too by me only my coding and decoder and nill also as you know its not cheap to decod and nill code i do it for fun....also there is alot of code in that this form as not got so this is a god send to those who want it im not asking alot on bucks for it if i do it be on the mysqli and yes this be easy for me to do as well just not hed the time this few month doing coding for a few mates that takes my time up only payed work... there is scren shots on here with the pre themes to somwhere i put on

thats not the radio on this what all do is upload it to my server do sceens and post up by week end
you stupid man only to harass people

You remove forever BVLIST!!!!
Old 25th April 2019, 18:08
IonCube-R

Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ro View Post
you stupid man only to harass people

You remove forever BVLIST!!!!
Simply asking a question if you think that's harassing or being an ass you have dealt with neither sunshine
Old 25th April 2019, 21:23

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post

Thanks for the info. Biding my time, waiting. lol

Your version of 5.6 is tempting, but think will hold onto my cash for now, especially since I might...probably will...get the 7.2 when done. I like the 7.2 lots better...the panel is much better.

Cheers.
Old 25th April 2019, 22:53
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
Thanks for the info. Biding my time, waiting. lol

Your version of 5.6 is tempting, but think will hold onto my cash for now, especially since I might...probably will...get the 7.2 when done. I like the 7.2 lots better...the panel is much better.

Cheers.
true mate hold in there mate ill send it you when done on email mate yes it be free for you why you asked me ...few month ago at that time i was working on ill dig in and get this work done
thartley55 (27th April 2019)
Old 28th April 2019, 20:01
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Simply asking a question if you think that's harassing or being an ass you have dealt with neither sunshine
fireman, I do not think z3ro was directing that point directly at you...
Old 29th April 2019, 11:03
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up Screens shots
As you can see the radio is working ive not set bot ids id2 id3 and no its not 999999999 id this radio as been decoder and nill by me....

As you can see all themes that come with the code themes coder by me

Also on signup no one can see any of the blocks as you see the theme is set up ready no one signup see them

All menus have been taken from TSSE 7.2 decoder nill also with lang on them to

A new shoutbox coder up and yes you can use all urls in shoutbox too also comewith the games also bots for shoutbox
Web server
Apache/2.4.4 (Win32) PHP/5.4.16
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

Last edited by Napon; 30th April 2019 at 18:53.
thartley55 (30th April 2019)