Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 9th June 2009, 12:11
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Default Import
It can be done but not easy - There will more and likely be a big difference in actual table contents - ie the fields will be completely different on the Tbdev Installer code and you may have a ball buster on your hands matching them up and doing a successful import.
Old 9th June 2009, 12:16
Banned

P2P
ok that's not so important i more like wory about can i compile my theme to it but looking at test page it seems easy
and hove about errors does all fixes of them are included to newest download package ?
and hove about support will tbdev.com support this too ?
p.s. can you make mod that allows users to change background of theme ? like i don't need mod that allows to change theme so can i change it like this ?

Last edited by wMan; 9th June 2009 at 12:32.
Old 9th June 2009, 14:14

P2P
I get this error :

PHP Code:
Warning:  require_once(/home94a/sub009/sc49765-ZSJH/swedepete.net/include/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home94a/sub009/sc49765-ZSJH/swedepete.net/mp/include/bittorrent.php on line 6

Fatal error
:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home94a/sub009/sc49765-ZSJH/swedepete.net/include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5/'in /mounted-storage/home94a/sub009/sc49765-ZSJH/swedepete.net/mp/include/bittorrent.php on line 6 
pls how can i fix it??
Old 9th June 2009, 14:27
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
can i move my users from PMBT to this ?
and torrents too ?
WHAT FUCKING USERS you have not had a active site to worry about any of that!!!! you cant get 3 people to creat new acounts???
Im Glad you move to new source so that you can now piss them off!!!!!!!
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 9th June 2009, 14:39
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
ok that's not so important i more like wory about can i compile my theme to it but looking at test page it seems easy
and hove about errors does all fixes of them are included to newest download package ?
and hove about support will tbdev.com support this too ?
p.s. can you make mod that allows users to change background of theme ? like i don't need mod that allows to change theme so can i change it like this ?
The thing is i don`t think you will find a source developer such willing and helpfull as joe is ! Other developers might be too busy or maybe satisfied with with their source and don`t want to mod it further !

What i want to say is that for PMBT you can get the best help directly from the developer and this should be a very important thing for someone who cannot code like you or like me !

You can get great TBDev source support on tbdev.net and great support for PMBT in here (and maybe for Btit and TS you can get great support if you pay) but i don`t know any other source for which you will find such helpfull developers !

So think this very good before doing anything wrong, but i guess you are now just TESTING sources...
Old 9th June 2009, 15:00
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynnon View Post
The thing is i don`t think you will find a source developer such willing and helpfull as joe is ! Other developers might be too busy or maybe satisfied with with their source and don`t want to mod it further !

What i want to say is that for PMBT you can get the best help directly from the developer and this should be a very important thing for someone who cannot code like you or like me !

You can get great TBDev source support on tbdev.net and great support for PMBT in here (and maybe for Btit and TS you can get great support if you pay) but i don`t know any other source for which you will find such helpfull developers !

So think this very good before doing anything wrong, but i guess you are now just TESTING sources...
you coud youst tell me all this in pm not trying to support Joe in what ever he posts some where !!
and Joe about my users you coud just keep you're mouth shut because here i need to deal with tracker who have more than 60 000 users and 14 000 torrents
there is even torrents with more then 10 000 seeds on them
i woud like to see you beating that to get some users
shoud i spam about them in you're tracker ?? and see what will happen
Old 14th June 2009, 12:50

P2P
Unhappy
has anyone got this error when tried to upload music torrent ?

PHP Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mksize() in /you_wish/vip/takeupload2.php on line 295 
works fine on simple upload

line 295 in takeupload2.php
PHP Code:
$size mksize($totallen); 
thank you
Old 14th June 2009, 13:21

Netherlands
You dont have the function mksize in your bittorrent.php

Code:
function mksize($size)
    {
        static $unit = array('B', 'kB', 'MB', 'GB', 'TB', 'PB', 'EB', 'ZB', 'YB');
        $size/=1+(pow(1024,($idx=floor(log($size)/log(1024)))));
        return number_format($size,2)." ".$unit[$idx];
    }
Or change $size = mksize($totallen); to $size = prefixed($totallen);
Old 14th June 2009, 16:07
Retired from BVList

P2P
Or just change the mksize to prefixed.
Old 14th June 2009, 17:09

Netherlands
I already mentioned that but thanks for repeating what I said any way

Tags