Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Closed Thread
Old 19th April 2022, 21:57
Elite

United Kingdom
Default FREE CODE
FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME, KNOW I DON'T DO THIS SORT OF THING, BUT IT'S BECAME TO MUCH SO HERE YOU GO FOR FREE

I DON'T SUPPORT THIS, INSTALL IF YOU KNOW HOW TO

PHP VERSION; 5.6.40
DATABASE TYPE; MARIADB 5.5.68

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!

attention

Attention

Attachement Removed As Requested By budgie.

Last edited by papad; 27th April 2022 at 11:53.
Old 19th April 2022, 22:57
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
Now mickey why are you uploading my code here when you told me you would not do this so why have you done so i put alot of work into my code i can not beleave you at all so you want to be a cunt do you or will we say princess transgender will you make your mind up what you are he or shee

And here is the users database to go with my code over 500 users email and stats he forgot to add
Also you can use this code on 7.4 ask the man who coder this up me

attention

Attention

Attachement Removed On Request From GameMaster.

Last edited by papad; 27th April 2022 at 17:21.
Old 20th April 2022, 01:39

P2P
Well, with that being only the users and not the entire database and structure, it won't really help anyone...will it? lol
Old 20th April 2022, 07:25
Cod3r

P2P
No you know me mate i do have the full database with the fiul code as im the coder of this that jack ass told me he would not piut my code out on there and the jack ass still ows me bucks for work i did for him £100 all i can say any one on here if he pm you for work and code do not do any for him hes a rip off and so are hes seedbox hes sells..he can go by any nick he likes even hes girly nick he princess what a cunt he or she he likes to go by jack ass
Forgot to say i never put out code without a back door in so i can get in to fuck the site up nps ill wait for this code going on hosting then ill back door who as it up full stop

Last edited by xblade; 20th April 2022 at 07:38.
Old 20th April 2022, 07:59
Elite

United Kingdom
I owe you fuck all!!!

you ran your mouth when your tb source broke at 10k torrents and blamed me... i tild you that i hate liars... you shared the code when you told me you wouldnt but dont worry its still not the tb source code YET!!

I told you millions of times to provide said paypal address for payment (I know stupid me..). Also I know you create back doors on code, but for to go around running your mouth that I was breaking the code by simply taking back ups, well your fucking wrong.

As for me being transgender... that was said in confidence you slimmy little cunt, but what else would I expect from you... your the guy who chats shit about people behinds their backs and then goes and helps them anyway.

As for my seedbox your only pissed cause after a free month of using it you were being charged for it. The seedbox has customers on it and they're all happy, never had any issues with it, your problem is that you weren't given free things anymore, you were needing to pay for them. Told me that you would get rid of Kimsufi server and get a slot from me, more fucking lies. before you run your mouth next time gets the facts right eh!!!

hate enough of cunts like you

Last edited by GameMaster; 20th April 2022 at 08:50.
Old 20th April 2022, 08:55
Cod3r

P2P
whatever and i told u i was not getting into det with no fucker even you and i never told you i was getting shoot of my seedbox for no fucker And u should pay what you owe me first for coding do not think your clever on here runing your mouth off fuck face ... ALSO WHAT ABOUT THE USERS YOU HAVE RIPED OFF WITH SEEDBOX I CAN SEND THEM HERE TO PUT THERE TWO PENNETH IN ON HERE ABOUT YOU RIPPING EM OFF
Old 20th April 2022, 09:00
Elite

United Kingdom
ripped users off with seedbox.. yeah do send them over cause i don't rip people off... ya absolute clown
Old 20th April 2022, 09:04
Cod3r

P2P
what do you think im going to do when you put my code on here..if any one a its you
Old 20th April 2022, 09:05
Elite

United Kingdom
still waiting on seeing these people ive ripped off for a seedbox.. Yep that's right there is none cause no one has been ripped off. only clown on this site is you... not me
Old 20th April 2022, 09:24

P2P
Thx web and code work :)

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
The Following User Says Thank You to Houmers For This Useful Post:
GameMaster (20th April 2022)
Closed Thread