Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 23rd September 2009, 12:58

Sweden
Default Frontend for XBT tracker?
Hello!

A friend and me are working on putting togheter a new torrent site and was thinking about using the XBT tracker for the backend since it can handle some big loads etc which we hope to get.

We are not going to count ratio etc but it would be cool to keep track of how much people have uploaded or downloaded anyways. We want a real simple interface to not far away from how simple TPB is with no integrated forum, no shoutboxes, polls or crap like that. :)

Are there any good php based frontends around for XBT Tracker or do we need to make on ourself?

Regards,
Viperia
Old 23rd September 2009, 13:13
VIP

United Kingdom
Hey Viperia,

I was looking for the same, then i remembered an old source from 2005 called BTsource (can find it here.

There are many bugs and most of the features arn't working, but it is reasonably well coded and well commented so its easy to edit and understand.

There are at the moment xss issues, nothing that's not easily fixed.

I am in the process of making my own source using this and some others, something very simalar to what your after, so maybe a collaboration may be in order?

Phogo
Old 23rd September 2009, 13:48

Sweden
Looked good and simple that source, but as you said a bit outdated maybe. :)

Well im no coder my self so i would have to get someone else to do that part for me but think ill try to install the source and take a look on it a bit more. Maybe can get some friend that codes to help me with the coding part of it.

Regards,
Viperia
Old 23rd September 2009, 18:29
Banned

P2P
if u think xbtt (c++ ) maybe take a look at diferior.com
Old 23rd September 2009, 18:48

Sweden
That stuff looked really cool, anyone have used it before?

Regards,
Viperia
Old 23rd September 2009, 18:51
Banned

P2P
well i use it it's hard to code it but if u are ok with basic mods and design then i say go for it
it has some bugs but those all basicly is posted at forum
Old 24th September 2009, 09:24

Sweden
Tried out Diferior today, must say that im really impressed it is looking great and a real clean default template etc.

May go with this source actually, just need to do some small mods and then im happy! Thanks for the tip wolfman!

Regards,
Viperia

Bump: Hello!

Have been playing around with diferior and i think i will base my site on that to start with, is there anyone here that can make templates for diferior?

I do ofcourse pay for the work etc, so if you are able to make a good clean template please contact me via the forums.

Regards,
Viperia

Tags
frontend , tracker , xbt