Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 6th August 2012, 02:39

United Kingdom
Smile Long time no see!
Hello BVlist,

Haven't been around in a while as i have kept away from the scene although usually I don't miss much but this time it appears I have.
  • Bvlist being DDos'd
  • TBdev shut down
  • Fynnon still keeping the site together (which isn't easy may I add)
  • Another dozen releases of Template shares that still rob people blind to have an extra feature with a new release without fixing previous issues
  • Bigjoos working his ass off coding!

Did I miss anything else...?

I am a previous owner of my own torrent site "strikeys-torrents.com" and fellow staff at various websites just thought i would pop by and say hello and see how everyone is getting along as i may be setting my stall up again and hosting a new website... or opening my old one!
Old 6th August 2012, 03:24
xxx

P2P
hello strikey and welcome back
gazelle official forums are down and demonoid is under ddos so it`s also down and even filesharefreak.com looks deserted

it seems the p2p scene is oversaturated because of so many public trackers and sharing forums (which use files hosting services)
even such a forum closed recently (hd-bb.org) so there might be some space on that side but on the trackers side i doubt there is anymore space

Tags
long , time