Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Closed Thread
Old 31st January 2009, 08:47

Brazil
Default Torrentstrike V5 - Any news?
A while back there was some info about a new TS v5 being developed, any news on that?
Old 6th February 2009, 07:51

P2P
ok here should be enough info to cover the reasons why nobody is seeing anything happen on torrentstrike and why i stopped working on it to spend time doing things other than wasting my time really and if it doesnt get a point across to everybody then read it again .

Torrentstrike use to be a nice built community with new code being posted and plenty of interest in it because it was one place where you got all the support from for torrentstrike and everybody helped build up the place.

At the same time of all that happening it wasnt just torrentstrike that was given some intrest and laffin's xtbdev source was smiled upon and many of our users choose to use that source simply because not everybody liked phpbb2 and i didnt mind it at all since xtbdev is such a great source to work with and it still is today imho .

Then came the problems of the sites showing up giving support for torrentstrike in another language and soon another site pops up and it just carried on with people putting up sites thinking they was fine and dandy to run all these sites and then come to the official site to get all the latest info and posts .

All these people that opened them sites killed the official site and many non updated sources was given to all the members on there sites and yet the latest builds wasnt being used other than from the couple of people that was getting it from the official site which wasnt very many .

now we have more sites open and saying they will give support so i got to the point of spending my time doing other things instead of trying to carry with v5 and enjoying it less and less .

i dont see why there is a need for torrentstrike.info to run now since if this place and all the rest are happy to create torrentstrike support then i'll stop wasting my time keeping torrentstrike.info open and do other things.

and now all people are asking for is when the other version is coming out .. well im not gonna waste time doing it and will find new intrests in something else.
Old 6th February 2009, 10:54

seems like its closed now
Old 6th February 2009, 20:44

Very sad to see ts forums go as it has been a great resource for me is there gonna be a way to access the old post like tbdev does with the old forums or has everything gone as there was some mods i was awaiting replies lol if not then no matter
Old 8th February 2009, 21:09

Brazil
I think its a shame, I liked TorrentStrike very much because of phpBB, most other sources come with silly forums.

It was not by my decision that code was switched from TS to FTS 1.0.0.

I hope Tony changes his mind in the future and restarts developing TS v5 or at least makes a mod so that phpBB can work with other versions of tbdev.

Last edited by Thor_; 8th February 2009 at 21:12.
Old 9th February 2009, 22:17
Banned

P2P
i think its a joke come on tony get the forums back up
you said your doing another version of your code then 3 times now forums have been down and up like a whores drawers make up your mind pal
members have donated on your forums i did ages ago aint assed about the money wanted your code and support now you spit out your dummy grow up
and get the forums growing again if its time well make time m8 :nosepick:
Old 9th February 2009, 22:32

If ya need a place to host the forums tony then i have space if its staying up m8 let it stay sure hope ya change ya mind
Old 15th February 2009, 10:28

France
Tony you have not lost your time with torrentsrike since many sites use your source even if it does not come from the official site, because one day they return to update on torrentstrike.info.
I was very disappointed to see torrentstrike closed without notice, and I think I am not alone because we all do a good job and now I have a little anger in my heart, all for nothing .
of what I saw V5 with a good d
Old 19th February 2009, 06:22

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by clocktower View Post
i think its a joke come on tony get the forums back up
you said your doing another version of your code then 3 times now forums have been down and up like a whores drawers make up your mind pal
members have donated on your forums i did ages ago aint assed about the money wanted your code and support now you spit out your dummy grow up
and get the forums growing again if its time well make time m8 :nosepick:

clock what source do you use atm ? what was the last source you used last week and then the source before that ?

you cant remember can you simply because you use that many sources and yet still post crap like this about how much you have given to torrentstrike and bitch about the forums being closed and opened .. i wouldnt mind but everything on torrentstrike you posted was a bloody help post and same goes on every other forum you post in .

and as for spitting my dummy out .. if i feel like having a break from torrentstrike then i will do it when i feel like it tbh .. do you think i spend time tying to make torrentstrike better for people like you ?

next time you feel like making a reply like above why not make it when you have atually done something for torrentstrike and not just get support from everywhere and saying you are using there source when half the time its a fullymodded source thats been posted on here and then you move to the next source cause you cant get something to work on it ..

i could say alot about you clock but i wont waste my time doing it.

real life things matter more to me than torrentstrike rite now so keep the bullshit "spit the dummy out" crap to yourself since your wrong .
Old 19th February 2009, 11:15
Coder

P2P
PMSFL
Closed Thread

Tags
news , torrentstrike , v5