No, i`m using another source 72 12.65%
XAM is my hero, i`m sticking to Template Shares 57 10.02%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 18th April 2020, 09:47

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalchemy View Post
I agree, images should be hosted on site, optimized and resized to multiple sizes as needed.

This can be done by adding some functionality to bitbucket and then removing ability to add external images anywhere except bitbucket. Or, through an image proxy that handles everything in the background.

I have done it both ways and both are easy to implement.
Держи: https://tbdev-forum.top/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=180
Old 18th April 2020, 18:38

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
И используй индексы, у тебя их почти нет, что плохо!
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:
Code:
sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
и все! Скорость отображения запроса показать, или сам догадаешься?
Есть.... Я буквально не заботятся о вашем мнении один бит.

и если вы хотите поговорить о моей вилке, может быть, вы должны сделать это на его фактической темы. Не нить u232. Тем не менее, я бы не стал беспокоить. Это будет проигнорировано. Конструктивная критика прекрасна.

There are .... I literally don't care about your opinion one bit.

and if you want to talk about my plug, maybe you should do it on its actual topic. Do not thread u232. However, I would not bother. This will be ignored. Constructive criticism is wonderful.

Last edited by Thor; 20th April 2020 at 08:40. Reason: English ONLY
Old 18th April 2020, 18:50
Administrator

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalchemy View Post
I agree, images should be hosted on site, optimized and resized to multiple sizes as needed.

This can be done by adding some functionality to bitbucket and then removing ability to add external images anywhere except bitbucket. Or, through an image proxy that handles everything in the background.

I have done it both ways and both are easy to implement.
An example image of current BitBucket. Torrent upload and edit use the same BitBucket. So, all posters are stored on site.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 18th April 2020, 19:22

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by antimidas View Post
Есть.... Я буквально не заботятся о вашем мнении один бит.

и если вы хотите поговорить о моей вилке, может быть, вы должны сделать это на его фактической темы. Не нить u232. Тем не менее, я бы не стал беспокоить. Это будет проигнорировано. Конструктивная критика прекрасна.
Или пиши на английском, если в русском не понимаешь, или пользуйся правильно гуглопереводчиком!
Я уже не раз говорила: твой скрипт говно и непомерные амбиции с гонором!

Or write in English, if you don’t understand Russian, or use the Google translator correctly!
I have said more than once: your script is shit and exorbitant ambitions with ambition!

Last edited by Thor; 20th April 2020 at 08:41. Reason: The next time I see a post that's not in English I'll remove your posting rights.
Old 18th April 2020, 21:02

United States
Quote:
I even apologized to you before. I used google translate. Don't like it? Tough shit. Get over it. You are not worth anymore of my time.
I said if you have a problem with my source. Then post in the correct section. This is not the correct section.... Understand now?

Why learn russian? Will do me no use. Not when English is the second most spoken language in the world.

Last edited by antimidas; 18th April 2020 at 21:09. Reason: meh
Old 18th April 2020, 23:43

United Kingdom
Quote:
Вот тебе на русском: скрипт твой ни а чом, бедненький и страшненький. Страница загрузки стара как каменный век! В моем скрипте все теги заполняются автоматически, у тебя же все ручками надо делать.
Картинки-постеры советую заливать на сам сайт с изменением размеров для быстрой загрузки страницы, ибо огромные постеры тянут время загрузки.
И используй индексы, у тебя их почти нет, что плохо!
Кеш + мемкеш + компанованные запросы в клинап творят чудеса. В моем сайте весь блок релизы на кучу страниц, выводится всего одним запросом:
Code:
sql_query("SELECT textt FROM relizs WHERE id='1'")) or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
и все! Скорость отображения запроса показать, или сам догадаешься?
Not 100% on what you said, but everything you mentioned with cacheing etc, reducing queries etc and auto resizing has always been in v232v3 plus. Look at the code. I was in the dev team virtually from the beginning of when Bigjoos started converting TBDev (Respect to TBDev and Bigjoos) and watched as the code was optimised and secured.

It has been real life that slowed the dev of v232v6 and it has taken antimidas to have the balls to take it on.

Rather than slag and shout why not be constructive. Thats what happened to TBDev RIP!
Old 19th April 2020, 10:28
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Или пиши на английском, если в русском не понимаешь, или пользуйся правильно гуглопереводчиком!
Я уже не раз говорила: твой скрипт говно и непомерные амбиции с гонором!
attention

Attention

Please use use Google translate.!

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 18th September 2020, 23:05

Hello. :)

How are you?

I tried this script on the localhost server. After installation, I see all blank pages.

Someone?

Thank you. :)
Old 19th September 2020, 02:42

P2P
Open short_tags in php.ini and try showing the error by adding this to the index.php

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
Old 21st February 2021, 14:30

United Kingdom
Hi everyone. Long time no see.

Does U232 supports external torrents?

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232