Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 15th October 2015, 08:45
Banned

P2P
Default TTScene New Source Code [ Preview ]
Hello guys,

I am the arsehole who wants to battle Bittorrent vs Bittorrent and study how clowns and me get along

I am sorry to anyone that has been offended by me personally over the past 3yrs and to be honest with most of you I am only like that as clowns will be clowns and well I will just sit here and learn or teach till we bleed to death either way always works for me. Today I am here to show a preview of code snippet for a Contact Staff script I have personally worked on and well there might be errors on it no surprise as I have yet to figure out to continue with pdo or xpdo? ... I am trying to improve as a person that has to deal with myself and all the clowns around me, seriously though we shall move forward and if you fall behind that is your own clown arse fault.

I did give credit when required and well to be honest might be a new leaf to turnover as we move forward? I am not sure how you feel or think so I can only assume you would rather move forward.

PHP Code:
<?php
# Original Credits - Foz
# Original Website - http://www.basslinebeats.co.uk
# Original Contact Method - foz@basslinebeats.co.uk
# Updated By BamBam0077
# Developed Under M.I.T (c) 2015
///// Old Path
//require_once("backend/functions.php");

// Everything for something? hell yeah!
require_once("system/core/cms/system/conf/api.tpl");
require_once(
"system/core/cms/system/members/functions.tpl");
// require_once("system/core/cms/system/members/guest_api.tpl");
//dbconn(); -> Discontinued!

// Develop with Security in mind.
Scene_Conn_Fun();
// Design with Security in mind also.

if ( isset($trader_this_that['only']) ) {

// making errors in web development are ok.
   // loggedinonly(); -> Discontinued!
   // Develop with Security in mind.  

trader_scene_community();
  } elseif ( isset(
$trader_this_that['guest']) ) {

// trace ip, browser, pages. 

trader_community_guest();
  } 
/* Demo Admin CP? [= 
  elseif ( isset($trader_this_that['controllers']) ) {

trader_controllers_fun();
  } */

// stdhead("Contact Us"); -> removed and addressed in system/templates/core/themes/ ? [=
// begin_frame("Contact Us"); -> removed and addressed in system/templates/core/themes/ ? [=
global_trader_languages(); // New Feature? [=
global_trader_header(); // make animate.min.css & bootstrap.min.css hack and that should help you move forward. 
custom_trader_frame(); // make animate.min.css, bootstrap.min.css, custom.min.css & project.min.css hack should also help. [=

/// $_POST[""] = $_CUSTOM[""] ? [=
/// $FREESTYLE_CUSTOM_IDEA[""] = $_POST[""] ? [=

if (!isset($_POST["messages"])) && (!isset($_POST["subject"])) {

// <freestyle><text>Great Idea?</text></freestyle>

echo"<div style='' id='cipher' class='limpbizkit'>
        <freestyle style='' id='liltunchi' class='slimshady'>
        <text> Send Message To First Line Support </text>
        <form name='messages' method='post' action='contact_staff.tpl'>
        <text> Subject Title </title>
        <input type='text' name='subject' size='80'>
        <text> Message </text>
        <input type='password' name='messages' size='80'>
        <input type='submit' class='btn' value='Submit'>
        </form></freestyle></div>"
;
 } else {

//// old else { $msg = trim($_POST["msg"]); $sub = trim($_POST["sub"]); $error_msg = "";} 

$pre_asylum_messages htmlentities($_POST["messages"]);

$pre_asylum_subjects htmlentities($_POST["subject"]);

// if (!msg)

if (!isset($pre_asylum_messages)) {
// $error_msg = $error_msg . "You didn't put in a message.";

echo "<freestyle><text>{$asylum_languages_get["no_messages"]}</text></freestyle>";
  } 

if (!isset(
$pre_asylum_subjects)) {

echo 
"<freestyle><text>{$asylum_languages_get["no_subject"]}</text></freestyle>";
  }
// if ($error_msg != "") {

if ( isset(scene_system_error()) != "" ) { 
// echo "<center><h3 style='color:red'>Your message can not be sent: //<br /> <br />";
// New Approach?

echo "<div style='' id='' class=''>
         <freestyle><text>
{$asylum_languages_get["clowns_area_only"]}</text></freestyle></div>";
// echo $error_msg . "</h3><br/><br /><a href='contactstaff.php'>Back</a></center>";

dumb_twit_dump(); // dumps ip, browser, pages into admin cp? [=

} else {

}
}
I have yet to test my own base but that is due to me being busy getting code sorted from outta my notepads and getting them into pages, I am a loser and can only but give this a go without a team.

I am hoping I don't cause drama and we see eye to eye one day maybe? I still have alot of code to cipher so I am keen to continue and if people would call me names I am just gonna

I may live with autism 24/7 but at the end of the day/night you can sleep and eat, me I am barely eating and really lack sleep but tend to do both to survive very unfortunate for me.

I am sorry Bvlist for I have failed. Pay it forward is the method and well I been trying to do that for the past 3yrs I may have failed somewhere so to those that believe I have failed your not the only one ( I told myself to fuck off when people started telling me ) I am gonna stand my grounds and fight people to have the right to express but any abuse you will see karma and it will hit you harder then the last bitch you fucked for your birthday.

I was drunk and wanted to scream out how I was feeling, thinking, believing and I stand tall till I collapse then get back up and fight like some soldier and to be honest that could not have happened if I didn't tolerate other people simple minded bullshit.
Old 30th October 2015, 01:01
Coder

Default url
http://www.basslinebeats.co.uk change to http://www.basslinebeats.net

;)
Old 30th October 2015, 02:32
VIP

time is up on that clock

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 15th November 2015, 06:47
Banned

P2P
hahaha being personally hacked is the best lesson to learn in life, I have forgiven all that have hated me in the past 3yrs but for those that don't give a flying fuck about what I say or when I say something your the real reason I continue to march to a certain beat. Eminem - Till I Collapse

I am here trying to save bases if that is a crime I am very sorry, I will not give up just because most days are hard from me but because this is a new me and to be honest being admitted into a mental ward really helped me and the pills I am taking make me eat and sleep that is a good thing. I lost 20kg - 25kg under 12 months that is my own fault and will try to better then I was in the past.

This is my last post here as I have my own community now but thanks bvlist for everything, Thanks to whoever hired or fired me, Thanks for letting me learn that clowns like me need to disappear.

Tags
code , preview , source , ttscene