Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 30th January 2020, 19:58

Korea South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
tell everyone what platform your using i know what it is you should tell everyone else also very old TBDev
The basis is TBDeV Yuna, but there it remains somewhere around 10%, everything else has already been rewritten.
And we can also write the same for the standard GIT script TBDeV Yuna.
Attached Thumbnails
0.jpg  
Old 30th January 2020, 22:29

What about incompleted torrents or partially completed? They don't count towards H&R as the exception to being flagged for H&R requires that the torrent be completed.
Old 30th January 2020, 22:49
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
tell everyone what platform your using i know what it is you should tell everyone else also very old TBDev
Please dont criticize someones work especially when many trackers still use TBDEV 08 or even 05. Also u are welcome to post your version of a H&R rather than just criticize.

Napon U should be concerned when I notice your posts especially when I need to go to the trouble to answer u.

Donate

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's
with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.

I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

here!

Kind Regards Firefly

Old 30th January 2020, 22:55

Korea South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmorris View Post
What about incompleted torrents or partially completed? They don't count towards H&R as the exception to being flagged for H&R requires that the torrent be completed.

Code:
$secs = 7*86400;
$dt1 = sqlesc(get_date_time(gmtime() - $secs));
if (snatched.downloaded > 0 && snatched.last_action >= $dt1 && snatched.finished = 'no'){
.......Hit&Run.....
}
Old 30th January 2020, 23:16

Slovenia
nice Elena, when will be available
Old 31st January 2020, 14:42

Korea South
Open phpMyAdmin and make a request:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `snatched` ADD `started` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00';
another request:
Code:
UPDATE snatched JOIN peers ON snatched.torrent = peers.torrent AND snatched.userid = peers.userid SET snatched.started = peers.started;
This request is made to update a table to another table, the weight that we need for our page Admin-Hit / Run.

Open file announce.php, to find:
Code:
sql_query("INSERT LOW_PRIORITY INTO snatched (torrent, userid, port, startdat, last_action) VALUES ($torrentid, $userid, $port, $dt, $dt)");
replaced by:
Code:
sql_query("INSERT LOW_PRIORITY INTO snatched (torrent, userid, port, startdat, last_action, started) VALUES ($torrentid, $userid, $port, $dt, $dt, $dt)");
More will come soon, wait. if you do not want to wait, there is a part of the ready-made mod on the source topic. In the upper right corner is a button for translating into different languages.

Bump: The screenshots are a little crooked due to the website translator - the tables moved sideways.
I won’t give the admin file yet, more work is underway on it. Later, all later. At least it turns out very nice and normal.
Three types of calling users:
1. Downloaded 100% (full file)
2. Downloaded a little and did not download further (the reason is unknown)
3. Joined upload, as I already had such a file on HDD.

Then there will be work on discounts for releases, seeding time and classes of users. All these three points must be taken into account and go to the normal formula.
Lots of work...

A simple example:
The user downloaded 1MB and left. 7 days passed, he did not return to downloading the release.
Subtract from his statistics these 1MB after 7 days.

BUT! If he downloaded these 1MB from the release of GOLD or Silver, then he will need to take into account the discount for these 1MB.

And everything in the same form ...

Bump: Hit / Ran made, but minor errors remained.
Request to remove Peers - it works!
Request to change data in a snatched table
- does not want. I donít understand where the error is ??? The request itself:

Bump: is now being tested on the working site.
As we check, there will be no errors, I will show a part.

Bump:

Bump:

Bump: New Admin panel.
It remains to finish the little things, and then lay out.
Google translator:
Quote:
The principle of the mod:
1. Takes into account the seating time of each distribution separately, for the entire time.
a) force majeure by type - suddenly cut off the light, you yourself accidentally turned off in the client, and you were seated release. In my mod everything is taken into account! The script
will automatically calculate the time of seeding until it ceases from YOUR side of seeding and will add it to the time that is already recorded for distribution
in your list of Seeds / Pumps.

2. Fixed statistics Download / Uploaded . In the original Junich script (and not only), the statistics were through the anus,
many of which simply did not work. Now everything will work as it should on a good site.

3.Present for administration (from Moderator and up) the Hit / Run page. This is a list of all users who took the torrent file from the site. It doesnít matter -
to join the distribution, or if you wanted to download - download. The list is displayed in three positions:
a ) They joined the distribution, because there was already such a file on hard
b) We took the torrent file, but did not download all 100% and abandoned / paused
c) Did not download another 100% of the file weight. By the way, this is the most convenient point for tracking cheating by users, because there may be such individuals that
" I downloaded 100MB from the site " and " I uploaded to the 200GB site. " How can this be?

4. Convenient new User-details, with already built-in mods:
a) the list Handed out / Filled / Downloaded / Downloads downloads immediately, but does not throw it with the update of the same page
b) Privacy protection - you yourself control what to show other users and what not. Management through user profile editing.

5. Bonus system for seeding release. The more seating time, the more bonuses per hour dripping! All this can be configured
if anyone does not like this approach. Along with an increase in bonuses per hour, you can make / enable adding to the "Filled on the site" and a bit of traffic, how many do not mind (it is configured too).

6. Actually Heath / Run .
a) The seeding time so that you can leave the distribution (if you download and sit) by default is 7 days, but you can configure what you need.
b) You can leave the distribution if you have not "served" 7 days, but distributed:
B.1. If the diamond distribution is> 1 (more than 1 distribution weight)
B.2. If the Golden hand is> 1.5 (more than 1.5 the weight of the hand)
B.3. If Silver and Normal distribution> 2 (more than 2 distribution weights)

c) If you did not distribute the weight in the table above, and did not sit for 7 days, the punishment script is included:
B.1. From your statistics "Filled on the site" the weight is removed according to the scheme of release discounts that you downloaded (Diamond 1:1), (Gold - 1.5:1), (Silver and Normal 2:1).
IN 2. You will receive a notification in the PM that such and such a number of GBs have been removed from you because you did not fulfill the terms of the exchange on the site (Distribute or sit on a seeding).
AT 3. If you have in total more than 10 (> 10) cases (torrents) of sabotage of the exchange, a warning is issued for NOT fulfilling the
conditions of the exchange on the site. You can redeem a warning with bonuses for seeding, everything is configured to what you want (the amount and number of warnings, which can be many, there are besides> 10, there are> 20,> 30, etc.)
Attached Thumbnails
взяли но не скач&#.jpg   скачали 100.jpg   уже был.jpg   1.jpg  

Last edited by Elena; 31st January 2020 at 18:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elena For This Useful Post:
romano1 (2nd February 2020)