Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 17th March 2012, 05:37

P2P
Cool TSSE 5.6 Heavy Modded
Since I am getting away from the p2p part I decided to rar up my work and present to everyone to share and use.
I started with the basic TSSE 5.6 nightcrawler and a added mods to it from all over some from 5.4.1, some from simple php files, I made up a faster installer, added a couple blank pages in the theme I designed for it, so if you want to expand this the pages are in the root folder listed as blank.php and blank2.php and blankpage. (Don't ask I am not sure why either).

Click the image to open in full size.

List of modifications

Radio with players for winamp, windows and quicktime

radio management system through smi

Marque donor block

Gallery image plugin

ajax torrent plugin

last 24 hour visted plugin

seedbox plugin

enhanced login plugin

avatar size increased to 150 x 150 5mb to allow for animated avatars

allows all bb code in the shoutbox, ([img], etc.)

added "peel" to main page

php firewall

added site on/off and "offline" index.html

Advanced Search cloud torrent search engine

last 30 uploads

modded shoutbox

special shoutcast plugin

browser stats plugin [needs work]

Added Classic Games mod

new torrent carousel added to browse page (different then the last 30)

added glass effect category icons

added animated country flags

changed language flags to animated gif

added Russian, Italian, Romanian, German dutch languages

added donation block plugin

removed [list][/list from rules table in db making site faster

new theme with fixed background (tweaked vista theme)

xxx confirm dialog box added

added twitter mod

Animated banner

made side slide menu times faster

Added imageflow mod & youtube mod

Translated all to english

Twitter

semi transparent banner, and main sheet.

Added a background image to the shoutbox, this can be changed easy to one you want.

There are still somethings to be fixed but this code is up and running on several sites, so it is good and solid. If you have issues with the takeupload.php, benc.php or announce.php check your magicquotes settings, these have been changed and modded and I can't make it to work on every server. Free Servers are a waste, won't run on them.

You must have ioncube installed, all the requirements for TSSE 5.6 Nightcrawler. You will need to spend time in the backend, the tracker settings, set this up how you want. Also the link for the Peel can be set to any place you want to redirect it to internal or external. Now here is the funny part....
99% of all mods fixes, themes, the whole thing came right here from these threads. So any issues you have, simply look at the top of the page almost the middle between Community and Quick links there is a word there...."S....E.....A....R....C.....H"
I did not do much with this, the credit goes to all those that contributed the mods and fixes through out this forum, all I did was put it in one neat package, this thing is huge it is 37.2mb with over 5000 pages (around 5200 if I remember right) it can be cleaned up and made a little smaller. Has been tested on xampp, lamp, wamp, many different servers, and is in use now on maybe 10 sites. So enjoy and if you have any questions, ask developer/wolfman/abc

DEMO

Also added the replacement takeupload.php, announce.php, and the benc.php, if your server is having issues with the ones in the script simply copy these to the right place and overwrite them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar DAKz tsse56.rar (27.85 MB, 3956 views)
File Type: rar fixes.rar (11.2 KB, 1834 views)

Last edited by DAKz; 17th March 2012 at 23:17.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DAKz For This Useful Post:
911 (5th December 2016), akcan (3rd September 2017), alpha1969 (12th May 2012), aMiGo1972 (24th March 2012), Barbarito (15th April 2020), Botanicar (1st August 2013), Braga85 (7th December 2018), DjBlack (28th May 2015), fen (18th August 2014), FENIX (27th January 2013), GawaineT (26th August 2012), Krypto (18th March 2012), lordpsyan (30th December 2014), Nappo (25th May 2014), Orianthos (1st August 2013), peiratikos (17th July 2012), RTPerle (19th October 2015), SuperHuman (7th August 2013), Tingull (10th April 2020), Titya (17th March 2012), z3ro (28th March 2012)
Old 17th March 2012, 06:55

Canada
Default Your Source Code Has Been Installed
Just go Here : http://rthor.net :D
Old 23rd March 2012, 22:30

Bulgaria
Default Error upload.php
Документът е с изтекъл срок на валидност

Този документ вече не е наличен.

Исканият документ не е наличен в кеша на Firefox.Като мярка за безопасност, Firefox не изтегля наново сенситивни документи.Натиснете Опит отново за ново изтегляне на документа от сайта.
Old 24th March 2012, 03:57

P2P
Thumbs down Por Que?
あなたについて何を言っているんですか?

Bump: translated

Document has expired
This document is no longer available.

The requested document is not available in cache Firefox.Kato safety measure, Firefox does not download again Sensitive dokumenti.Natisnete Trying again downloads a new document from the site.

BVList translation....

Means your server went away lol
Old 14th April 2012, 19:45

Seychelles
Default Demo
no demo site? could you share with us a demo site? :)
thanks
Old 4th May 2012, 09:09

P2P
Default no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
no demo site? could you share with us a demo site? :)
thanks
Nope, this has been demo'd to death. It will install and run the same on localhost as it does live so install it localhost or live and make it work how you need it there then move it live.
Old 16th May 2012, 10:02

P2P
Default :)
Nice work Mate.!!

Thanks a lot DAKZ!
Old 18th May 2012, 16:48

P2P
I have installed this Tracker but i'm getting an error

"Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression."

please help me..!!

thanks
RD

--------------------------------

Last edited by RedDragon; 18th May 2012 at 16:58.
Old 23rd May 2012, 22:40

P2P
install ioncube
Old 24th May 2012, 02:00

P2P
Quote:
You must have ioncube installed, all the requirements for TSSE 5.6 Nightcrawler. You will need to spend time in the backend, the tracker settings, set this up how you want. Also the link for the Peel can be set to any place you want to redirect it to internal or external. Now here is the funny part....
99% of all mods fixes, themes, the whole thing came right here from these threads. So any issues you have, simply look at the top of the page almost the middle between Community and Quick links there is a word there...."S....E.....A....R....C.....H"
I did not do much with this, the credit goes to all those that contributed the mods and fixes through out this forum, all I did was put it in one neat package, this thing is huge it is 37.2mb with over 5000 pages (around 5200 if I remember right) it can be cleaned up and made a little smaller. Has been tested on xampp, lamp, wamp, many different servers, and is in use now on maybe 10 sites. So enjoy and if you have any questions, ask developer/wolfman/abc

If you of read the whole post you would have seen you needed ion cube.

Tags
56 , heavy , modded , tsse