Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > N3XT
Old 7th June 2023, 18:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectzomb View Post
both of these questions have been answered above in the OP. It is important to keep up with what we post if you are interested in following the development and watch users move over to it when its launched! lol :)

XBLADE: It runs on node JS, and what about wordpress?

MIRAGEE: We must be special to be your first post in a year of being on the site ;) I would love nothing more then for the King to check out our demo! Above in the OP it will tell you where to go to check out the demo!
I just see an link to discord nothing else....
Old 7th June 2023, 22:16
Cod3r

P2P
So its mysql base yes

https://www.w3schools.com/nodejs/nodejs_mysql.asp

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £
Old 7th June 2023, 22:48
Elite

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by miragee View Post
I just see an link to discord nothing else....

join the discord and you will find the site's demo url in the announcement channel!
The Following User Says Thank You to GameMaster For This Useful Post:
Subzero (9th June 2023)
Old 10th June 2023, 08:26

P2P
What can I tell you, you are far, far away from LoLi. Show the time of requests to the server, how many requests and how much time they are executed, also interesting server load (load).
Old 12th June 2023, 17:57
Coder

well, obviously, were not worth 1000 pounds... one day thou, maybe, right?

N3XT UPDATE!
The last wekendws HUGE FOR US. Updates to n3xt include:
SUPER SIMPLE SETUP SCRIPT: A simple script you run on your server, which with a simple command, will set your serer up for n3xt, install the pre req's, set everything to thet correct version, and has an option to secure your server so only your (or any ip you wish) cn access the mchine to keep you super secure.

DB IMPORT SCRIPT: Finshing up the Xbtit DB import script so all you Xbtit FM users will be able to move over in a minute, with 11k db entries moved over in 21 seconds, you can move your whole site to n3xt in under a minute, will also work in the background for SUPER large trackers, so you can continue your other work while this works in the background.

PM SYSTEM COMPLETE: Full intergration of PM system in with other systems for System msges to be sent, and polished up user inbox and the way pm threads work, keeps your converations clean, and easy to follow with out filling your inbox and becoming a mess.

FORUM SYSTEM FINSHED: ADDED some last mminute features and fixes for a full forum experence. Allows your forums to be the best forums they can be!

POLL SYSTEM FINSHED: Can now fully manage and review past polls, making the polling system very intuitive, and esy to use/ review. NEVER let an old poll be forgoten and see results from old polls so you o not have to re run them whhen relevent.

BBCODE ENHANCEMENTS: Full bbcode now on all text boxes that you woul want bbcode for.

USER PROFILE: Updats to user profile pages and avatar upload system so now your users can have fun making their profile pages reflect exaclty hhwatt tthey want.

NEWS BLOCK FINSHED: Make sure you keep your users up to date with the NEW BLOCK, and all of its intergrations and features to never let your site go stale and allow everybody to know whats going on.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
no, mongo DB
Old 12th June 2023, 18:27
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs down
been there done that not my cup of ta at all and a few more will be saying it and if you put a fee on it not much will come of it just like xam chap ths is the road you are going down to

Old 12th June 2023, 18:32
Coder

P2P
Quote:
been there done that not my cup of ta at all and a few more will be saying it and if you put a fee on it not much will come of it just like xam chap ths is the road you are going down to
Xam repurposed the open-source TBDev code, stealing modifications, and then commercialized the final product. In contrast, N3XT has a different origin - it is not built upon TBDev and employs a completely different programming language. Moreover, N3XT leverages MongoDB, a powerful and flexible NoSQL database that provides high performance, high availability, and easy scalability. This makes it a distinct and incomparable product to Xam's solution.
Old 12th June 2023, 18:39
Cod3r

P2P
Much same as the xitFm too taking mods from all over yes much the same and charge a fee for it and when custon code yes taking everyones code and selling so yes same...so not just xam is there..so everyones doing the same so he can not say hes not using some ones code in this. and put a fee on it....but when it come to me to do the same sell code so on it was ok for xbitfm and xam but not for me so everyone as some room to shout

Old 12th June 2023, 18:55
Coder

P2P
As I mentioned earlier, this isn't even written in the same programming languages as the other scripts you're discussing, which implies that the code couldn't be "lifted" as it's composed in a distinct language. For instance, converting a PHP script to run on Nodejs involves recoding the entire script. Given that this isn't even based on a tbdev, it wouldn't be feasible. It's essential to distinguish between the adoption of ideas and the act of appropriating someone's code, presenting it as your own, and charging for it - these are entirely separate matters.
Old 12th June 2023, 19:31
Coder

Quote:
Much same as the xitFm too taking mods from all over yes much the same and charge a fee for it and when custon code yes taking everyones code and selling so yes same...so not just xam is there..so everyones doing the same so he can not say hes not using some ones code in this. and put a fee on it....but when it come to me to do the same sell code so on it was ok for xbitfm and xam but not for me so everyone as some room to shout
You are very hard to understand, but, and correct me if i am wrong, you are saying n3xt, xbtit,TBDEV, etc just steal from other codes? Do you think if a feture is on one code, and is impleneted in one way or another on a different code, that is stealing? If that is the case, every single code steals from others? The whole thinng, is when you say a "code is stolen" That would mean, someone taakes the code written, makes a few minor changes, and calls it their own... THAT is stealing. Writting a code 100% from scratch, in a lanuage not used before for this, is the opppisite of stealing... Even if we tried to "steal" from other codes, it would have to be rewriiten 100% in node js, but that was not even the case.

Any feature you see tht you have seensomething similar before, was written to work better and more efficent then what ever feature it was based off. I have used most codes out there, I have ran trackers on TBdev, u232, xbtit ... I have installed and messed with gazelle and unit3d... I know waht is out there, and what was missing, and waht needed to be updated and rebuilt. That is what was done.

The whole code was written from a blank slate, and every biit was written from scratch, to be as efficent as it could be. so no, we are NOT using someones code here, because the base features that make a tracker work, are on every code out there, but ours were not a copy paste like many others did within the same lanuage. PLUS, we made features not found elsewhere, adn the ones you can find similar in other codes, will work very different, and should be much more efficent and usable then the features that you have seen before that resemble them.

AND as for" not your cup of tea" Isnt that the pint? We most deff did not write the code to please you. we wrote the code to be a great, efficent, and easy to run code with more customizationss then any other code out there. That is what e are doing, and thats the mission we took on. And even for inital release( everyone seems to forget this is ersion 1.0) I looked at other codes on inital... and most were not half of what n3xt will bring. Which is FINE, EVERY code starts someplace. But we wanted, on inital release, users to be able to use the code with out giving up much from their previous code, nd move to a code that is just starting its journey, and is written to be so efficent from day 1... that as the code develops, it will grow to be one of the most powerful and efficent coes written to date.

Taking someones code, and selling it, that is just a trashy thing that trashy peoople do, and we are no where even in that ballparkk. and dont worry, we decided to go open source with tiered donation features. Even free tier gets support, but the 3 tiers we offer will all have different perks in there so you can get and use n3xt for free, so you were incorrect there. No need to make assumptions and get defensive. Seeing as we already have sites ready to port over to this code, I am not too worried about what you think will happen, as the community already has proven your thoughts incorrect. Best of luck to you on your adventure!
The Following User Says Thank You to Projectzomb For This Useful Post:
darksta32 (14th June 2023)

Tags
code , tracker