Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 6th March 2023, 10:53

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
The script is sold for 1000 euros. If you have that kind of money, no problem. Includes technical assistance for installation and setup + maintenance and upgrades.
Stupedist shit ever lol.... fucking hell... I pop in to see if anything new is happening, and I see this dumb shit.... ROFL
Old 7th June 2023, 10:21

Bulgaria
Default LoLi-v3.6
PHP 5.6 needed mamcache

Attached Files
File Type: zip LoLi-v3.6-master.zip (1.85 MB, 28 views)
Old 7th June 2023, 12:18
Coder

This is mind blowing. 1000 euros for a code... I know about "attention to detail" as N3XT was built in a lanuage never used for trackers before, so everything was written from scratch,and the coder that did the backend looked at many other codes to see how it was done, so N3XT could be written differently and more efficent... but while we are deciding what route to go, opensource, or closed witha few bucks a month being the cost, I could NEVER dream of people paying 1k for a code... If you want your project to grow, and your work to be worht something, i would recomend you maybe revisit the price tag. I read 100 euros at first, and was a bit shocked, and then reread it and saw i missed a "0" and i choked a bit. You want your hard work to be used and enjoyed and bring happiness to others, which should bring happiness to you... this will prevent that. you can pay a coder 1k to custom build a code to be exactly as you want it and to have them maintain that code for a long time with that amnt of money. Just maybe, think on it? I would hate to see someone that spent the time it takes to build a code just poof away due to the price tag. I understand the reasons behind closed source odes, but my opinion is this is just a bit out of the ballpark. Where did you come up with the price if you do not mind me asking? What was your thought process behind it? (serious) I just want to see it from your point of view, and please, do not think i am being rude or mean, I am being 110% serious here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Projectzomb For This Useful Post:
crowni (8th June 2023), Subzero (13th June 2023)
Old 7th June 2023, 20:30

P2P
I give you a standing ovation! Ancient mammoth crap is out there. Yes, it works, but no more than that.
The latest version has fewer files, they are all compactly rewritten, tamper protection is better, the load on SQL server is minimal.

Besides, I already told you - the script is not for sale, period. Write your own and then support it.

Good luck in your endeavors.
Old 12th June 2023, 17:38
Coder

seeing as you have neevr told me anything, as this was our first interaction, maybe you have me confused/ I read in thi thred that this code has a 1k pricetag. All i was inquiring about, was if you spent the time, i know it takes too write a code, why would you keep it from the world behind that high price tage? Don't you want others to use and enjoy your work? Again, nothing rude, or mean hhere, i am 100% serious, i just wondered how you got to that price is all. I am not putting you or anything you have done down, I honestly just wanted to know where you were coming from with thhatt price tag is all.
Old 12th June 2023, 20:51

P2P
For those who do not understand - the code was written for a private site and posted on githab at the stage of tests. Now the code looks completely different and rewritten for the latest PHP and SQL, as well as HTML5.
Here is the last variant and just is NOT for sale! But if you really want, then 1000 euros and I'll sell it to you, but with a guarantee that it will not fall into the public domain.

And surprised by the persistence of mom's hackers, all the time trying to break into, typing in the address bar nonsense. Stop it, you will be banned all the time, and you will not see anything. Protection is worth it. And then another ban from the server in addition get.
Old 12th June 2023, 23:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
For those who do not understand - the code was written for a private site and posted on githab at the stage of tests. Now the code looks completely different and rewritten for the latest PHP and SQL, as well as HTML5.
Here is the last variant and just is NOT for sale! But if you really want, then 1000 euros and I'll sell it to you, but with a guarantee that it will not fall into the public domain.

And surprised by the persistence of mom's hackers, all the time trying to break into, typing in the address bar nonsense. Stop it, you will be banned all the time, and you will not see anything. Protection is worth it. And then another ban from the server in addition get.
Hi Elena,

I was able to get in :)
Old 13th June 2023, 15:47

P2P
Show me a screenshot, I don't believe a word of it.
Old 14th June 2023, 00:52

It’s the MySQL data I have access

I can pass here the passhash of your account
Old 14th June 2023, 10:37
VIP

look..
this way you make a fool of yourself
if you indeed had something you would've post everything without any notice to anyone
so save yourself and just do it...

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)