Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 2nd June 2009, 15:07

P2P
Default Theme ERROR, need HELP!
I Downloaded the temes, i go to the CPadmin i add a new theme but when i want to apply the new theme a receive this eroor
Code:
Warning:  require_once(themes/C:\TorrentTrader v2.x Premium /block.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\backend\functions.php on line 236
Code:
Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'themes/C:\TorrentTrader v2.x Premium /block.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\backend\functions.php on line 236

WHAT CAN I DO , srry for my bad english one more time, and thank's for all
After i apply these theme i can't login. i receive these eroor. What can i do to disable this theme, and how to apply a new theme. and where can i download 100% tested theme???
Old 2nd June 2009, 15:27
Banned

P2P
dude come to T15 there register and find me T15 i will share my old TT source with my theme and mate don't use localhost use test hosting i use huuzy.com for testing that's easyer
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:03

P2P
I don't want to place my tracker for all life on localhost. i want to repare de bugs and to put new themes. i will take a break for three month,(vacantion) :D, and afther that i will buy a domain and i put the tracker there. but i don't know how to put new theme's on my TorrentTrader v 2.05 Source. What i must to do? and i want a future themes, something black and ,,trasparecy" :d .I don't know to write werry good in english. sorry about that!!
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:09
Banned

P2P
root>themes >yourtheme folder (or var>www>themes >)
ather that go to admincp>style management (or themes) > there will be name of curent theme and a bit down name of thme what's not installed
make a check on that theme what aint installed and press install

(make shure theme what u use is for TT2.** make shure there is only one subdirectory like Yourtheme name > images ..css .. etc NOT .. foldername > yourthemename > images etc ..
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:22

P2P
where i can find themes for TT2.05???
Old 2nd June 2009, 16:24
Banned

P2P
torrenttrader.org if i am not wrong that's TT comunity
Old 28th October 2009, 01:02

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrabyte View Post
where i can find themes for TT2.05???
Nikkbu.... By Design: Downloads

Last edited by Nikkbu; 28th October 2009 at 10:41.
Old 28th October 2009, 07:30

P2P
you did all that moaning nikkbu on the shoutbox and now expect this place to help you out ? lol

go on staff remove his link just for the fun of it :P
Old 28th October 2009, 11:13

P2P
My moan was about passing on my premium themes because that stops me making enough money to help keep my site going and so keep making themes both premium and free, upto yet i have made 72 ttv2 themes and 85 tt v1 themes, of which the most popular were released as free. as to wanting ppl to help me out.

I Don't !

i make the themes to help other ppl out with either a free or very cheep way to improve the basic look of their torrent trader script i'm hardly going to make a fortune by charging a one off €10 for the 66 premium themes on my site, so if i stop who will be loosing out, it won't be me as it leaves me free to do more custom one off themes that i do make money on

Tags
error , theme