Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) > Mods & Themes
Old 19th June 2020, 06:37
VIP

No, I did. You just don't get it ! If your code even worked don't you think all other big sites have done it already to stop this!? And when I say big I mean the ones with over 100.000 users ...
You are going to my blacklist because you just don't get it and don't want to see any of your posts ever again. It's just a waste of time.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
The Following User Says Thank You to DND For This Useful Post:
papad (19th June 2020)
Old 19th June 2020, 11:15
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
because they do not fully understand the meaning of the code, they express stupid thoughts with a smart look. To get started, understand the essence, and then write, otherwise it looks stupid.
Or is it because you don't handle criticism very well Elena? mostly at this site, it's constructive criticism coders/developers tend to feedback to you, just learn to take some onboard...

Last edited by papad; 19th June 2020 at 12:57.