Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) > Mods & Themes
Old 1st April 2021, 06:09

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by rio View Post
I don't think anything we say is going to get through to you.
then just don't go to github. He's not for you. And I repeat once again: write a script for yourself since you are so smart. We also have a new version of php7.3, but we don’t publish it for free. That's the point.
Old 1st April 2021, 14:42
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
then just don't go to github. He's not for you. And I repeat once again: write a script for yourself since you are so smart. We also have a new version of php7.3, but we don’t publish it for free. That's the point.
Its called Bait and switch
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 2nd April 2021, 21:03

Choose
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalchemy View Post

I have forked your repo, added php-cs-fixer and it fails on 12 files. If you would like, I can edit your code so that it is more easily readable and update for php 7.3 which if you're doing all this for speed, is the greatest speed improvement you can do. I may do this anyway and post it to my fork.

Here is a link to a phoronix benchmark showing in all cases a 200%-500% increase in performance and reduction in processing time.
Can I have a link to yours fork? Thanks!
Old 2nd April 2021, 21:41
Administrator

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin2007 View Post
Can I have a link to yours fork? Thanks!
https://github.com/darkalchemy/LoLi-v3.0

I haven't posted any updates to it, yet.
Old 2nd April 2021, 23:26

P2P
Default Nemezida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
I repeat:
server: FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) PHP 5.4.16 is equivalent in speed to PHP7 in the same bundle.
This is not true and everyone here knows it, stop writing nonsense. How can you ask for 700 euros for such a script.
server: FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) PHP 7.4.16 is ten times faster
PHP5 is dead understand this.
rio told you!!!
Old 3rd April 2021, 06:56

P2P
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo View Post
This is not true and everyone here knows it, stop writing nonsense. How can you ask for 700 euros for such a script.
server: FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) PHP 7.4.16 is ten times faster
PHP5 is dead understand this.
rio told you!!!
Where did you see that we are asking that kind of money for the script? The script is not for sale. We sell mods separately, the whole script is not.

And then, I saw an example of your TBDeV2020, is there PHP7? So, slowly, very slowly he works. Open the page code in a browser and you will see a lot of empty spaces filled with garbage. I am silent about compression * .css, * .js, it is not there..

How small to try to make an SQL injection, will send you to the ban, guaranteed, well, and right away with this link to the FBI website, that's where you try to prove something.
Code:
/index.php?s=/Index/\think\app/invokefunction&function=call_user_func_array&vars[0]=md5&vars[1][]=HelloThinkPHP21
And such a request, there is a communication thread in the github, write your "thoughts" there, so communication and understanding of the situation will be faster.

https://github.com/lolyworlds/LoLi-v3.0/discussions/2

Last edited by Elena; 3rd April 2021 at 08:55.
Old 3rd April 2021, 10:58
VIP

I've seen plenty of lines in my logs with that "kind" of childish attack.. it doesnt work. Doesn't matter how many times you try and try again. And you are still using md5 as a hash encryption? That alone speaks volumes of everything about this. And want to talk about speed? My site with 25k torrents, 30k users and 100k peers loads everytime like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Understand this..when 3 or 4 people tell you that you are wrong..it means you are indeed wrong.
They can't be wrong and you be right.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 3rd April 2021, 17:04

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
And you are still using md5 as a hash encryption? That alone speaks volumes of everything about this. And want to talk about speed? My site with 25k torrents, 30k users and 100k peers loads everytime like this:

Click the image to open in full size.
There are no problems with MD5, no one has hacked it yet, especially not knowing how everything is mixed up there and trying to select a key.

I don’t trust testers, I have my own test. The only thing that test sites can normally show is code errors - verification for HTML5.

https://i.postimg.cc/QCBjFjhT/Screenshot-1.png

Can you give a link to your site?
Old 4th April 2021, 07:12

United States
Can't be cracked? God you are ignorant.....

https://www.4armed.com/blog/hashcat-crack-md5-hashes/

https://cryptokait.com/2020/02/24/pa...-with-hashcat/
Old 4th April 2021, 11:03
Coder

My god please tell me you are kidding about thinking md5 is secure , anyone with an modern gpu will use hashcat and crack most of the password with in an hour, most platforms these days use bcrypt or similar