Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 28th January 2012, 20:55

Portugal
Default IRC users online on index?
Joe, as asked around for days and search google also, and asked ppl, but no one seens to now how to put a list of IRC users online on index. I now its off your support, but no harm to ask.
Old 28th January 2012, 23:26

United Kingdom
any Q asked for pmbt is support, im sure joe will help when he can, i will have a look at this for you sometime in next day or two as i have alot on, also i need to install my backup of my modded pmbt to add this. you will need irc active to test online irc users or else how will we know if it works lol

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
The Following User Says Thank You to daffy For This Useful Post:
romano1 (29th January 2012)
Old 29th January 2012, 00:11

Portugal
Thank you daffy, i have a channel already made.
Old 29th January 2012, 00:24
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Are you hosting your own IRC?

The trick would be to First off create a list of users active in the IRC channel.
This is easy if they use the PMBT to inter the IRC.
But if you use there Own IRC program to inter that well make it a little more harder.
I never really got into doing to much with the IRC as I didn't like it so much.
If you Do not host the IRC server your self this well Be a Rather Hard task.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
The Following User Says Thank You to joeroberts For This Useful Post:
Old 29th January 2012, 00:39

Portugal
No it is not mine, but i now the ppl who owned it.
but i will like it in the future to be albe to move to another network.

I now it is hard, but i see it in several trackers, maybe using somekind of rss?
Old 29th January 2012, 00:55

France
Sockets & Cron job storing userlist in a serialized file. ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to Optix For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd February 2012, 05:10

Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optix View Post
Sockets & Cron job storing userlist in a serialized file. ;)
I guess its that simple hehe

Bump: Is this code useful, you coder guys?
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...d=443&lngWId=8

Code:
                 //************************************** // Name: IRC in PHP // Description:This code shows you how to create socket and connect to a IRC server and communicate with it.  It is well commented and easy to understand. It has some basic IRC commands like PING, CTCP Ping, CTCP Version and you can send raw commands by PRIVMSG. NOTE: You can not "chat" with this program, its more of a bot. // By: Arnar Mar Sig // // Inputs:none, Just run it in console mode (Worked on win32 and should work on *nix). Command: PHP irc.php where irc.php is the name of the file. // //This code is copyrighted and has// limited warranties.Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=443&lngWId=8//for details.//**************************************  <?     // Set the PHP Timeout to 0, so we wont get killed by PHP     set_time_limit(0);     // define \r\n for easy use     define ('CRLF', "\r\n");     // Just some variables we need to connect     $nick = 'PHPTest'; // The nick     $username = 'an13810'; // The Username (username@hostname)     $localhost = 'an13810.ath.cx'; // The localhost, this dosen't really metter, the server will find the right one, or use your IP.     $remotehost = 'irc.ircnet.is'; // The server we are connecting to     $realname = 'PHP IRC test'; // Your realname, (real my ass;)     $channel = '#php.is'; // Channel we join to on connect     // Open the socket     $fp = fsockopen($remotehost,6666, &$err_num, &$err_msg, 30);     if(!$fp) { // Error trying to connect         print "Sorry, the server is not currently available!";         exit;     }     // Send the connect data (This is a part of the IRC RCF, read it if you are going to code more irc stuff)     $Header = 'NICK ' . $nick . CRLF;     $Header .= 'USER ' . $username . ' ' . $localhost . ' ' . $remotehost . ' :' . $realname . CRLF;     fputs($fp, $Header);     // define response as a variable, so we wont get a error.     $response = '';     while (!feof($fp)) { // Make a while loop untill the socket is closed         $response .= fgets($fp, 1024); // Append 1024 bytes to $response (if any), from the socket buffer         while (substr_count($response,CRLF) != 0) { // Check if there is CRLF (linesplit) in $response, and do that untill none             $offset = strpos($response, CRLF); // Just to know where the line ends             $data = substr($response,0,$offset); // Split the line from the rest of the data             $response = substr($response,$offset+2); // Split the rest from the line             if ( substr($data,0,1) == ':' ) { // If the first char is : then go to this loop                 // Lines starting whit : are in this format                 // :sender command :text                 // So we need to split it like that                 $offsetA = strpos($data, ' '); // Find first space                 $dFrom = substr($data,1,$offsetA-1); // set $dFrom as the sender                 $offsetB = strpos($data, ' :'); // Find the first :                 $dCommand = substr($data,$offsetA+1,$offsetB-$offsetA-1); // Set $dCommand as the command                 $dText = substr($data,$offsetB+2); // set $dText as the text.                 if ( substr($dCommand,0,3) == '004' ) {                     // This is just a part of the connect headers that the server send. (001,002,003,004,005)                     // Some server dont send 005, so i use 004 to know if i?m connected                     fputs($fp,'JOIN ' . $channel . CRLF); // Join $channel                 }                 elseif ( substr($dCommand,0,7) == 'PRIVMSG' ) {                     // If somebody msgs us, or if there is some tolk on a channal, this is send.                     if ( Ord(substr($dText,0,1)) == 1 ) {                         // If first chars acsii code is 1 then its a CTCP question.                         if ( substr($dText,1,4) == 'PING' ) {                             // Sombody CTCP pinged us, lets respond                             fputs($fp,':' . $nick . ' NOTICE ' . $dFrom . ' :' . chr(1) . 'PING ' . substr($dText,6) . chr(1) . CRLF);                         }                         elseif ( substr($dText,1,7) == 'VERSION' ) {                             // Somebody versiond us, lets respond                             fputs($fp,':' . $nick . ' NOTICE ' . $dFrom . ' :' . chr(1) . 'VERSION PHPirc' . chr(1) . CRLF);                         }                     }                     else {                         // Else, do this. This is just a relay of all privemsg sent to use, will go right to the server.                         // so we can send RAW message for testing:)                         fputs($fp,$dText . CRLF);                     }                 }                              }             elseif ( substr($data,0,4) == 'PING' ) { // Else if first 4 chars are PING do this                 // If the server pings us, respond. This must be done or we will get timeout                 fputs($fp,'PONG ' . substr($data,5) . CRLF);              }         }     }     // If we are here, then the server has disconnected use          // Close the socket     fclose ($fp);     ?>
Old 2nd February 2012, 05:10
BT.Manager Owner

United States
I well test it L8tr
Old 2nd February 2012, 05:11

Portugal
Or this:
http://www.geekshed.net/2010/04/how-...-your-website/

Tags
index , irc , online , users