Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 7th February 2010, 19:31

P2P
Default Move users from Template Share to TBDEV tracker
Im getting tired of all the problems this tracker script is causing. So im wondering how i can move all the users to a tbdev tracker?

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mixbox For This Useful Post:
Daz (7th February 2010)
Old 7th February 2010, 19:54
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixbox View Post
Im getting tired of all the problems this tracker script is causing. So im wondering how i can move all the users to a tbdev tracker?

Regards
You might try and use this: http://bvlist.com/pmbt/3641-import-t...ittorrent.html
Old 11th February 2010, 06:32

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP 1st

Install TBdev

Using PhpMyAdmin
compare "users" table between the two
whatever extra "users" table structure on TSSE remove
whatever "users" table structure is not matching and not important ... remove
whatever "users" table structure you find that can be converted to TBdev structure then try it

Export "users" from TSSE in .gz or .zip
Empty "users" table from TBdev
import "users" from Tsse table to TBdev

voila done!!!!
Old 25th October 2011, 00:53

Username or password incorrect

tryed the above. compared and deleted the crap. the pass hashes just dont go through? i guess people will have to recover passwords. sucks because i have to set up email first.
Old 26th October 2011, 01:38

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixbox View Post

Regards

You will be more tired of all the REALLY problems tbdev has ...

That 5.6 version is the problemless of them all, but you have to read most of the topics and install it correctly, nobody can do that for you.

Can somebody show here why he thinks tbdev is better? give me one good reason ... tbdev is very simple, but very unsecure, the templates are difficult to install, very resource "eater" (just look at the querries).

Most of the owners say that tbdev is better for the only reason that TSSE is made in the beggining by xamshit ... but that version, 5.6 is far, far from his version, all the modifications made here are made by us.

Because I do not want to advertise here, I will not give you tjhe link from my site, a TSSE tracker with about 10.000 users, with no problems of security or speed or resources ... I invite anyone to test my tracker's security or speed, and after that we can talk about problems. If you cannot install correctly a tracker, this does not mean that it has problems, maybe the problem is you ... not all of us can be a proud tracker owner ... first learn how to handle it and than talk ...

Sorry for that speach, but i am really tired of all the noobies that think that can own a REAL tracker ...
Old 26th October 2011, 09:20

United Kingdom
Default right on
its true ive used all sorts of codes/sources
tbdev is more well alot more work compared to ts. and ill stick with ts
what is these problems / issues your having with templateshares and which version are you using maybe i /we can help to resolve issues

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 26th October 2011, 11:43
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Im afraid thats way off the mark and bad advice, Bytemonsoon/Tbsource/Tbdev was the beginning where all tracker sources were built from some of us around have been in this from the beginning and know the coders it all began with, Xam was a TBdev member but a **** to most always arguing and belittling people thinking he was something special when in fact he was just a ****, clever i'll give him that but his source code is complete rubbish because its sold, encrypted what ever else the idiots doing nowadays...pure and simply put its bloated crap, You only keep his legacy going by nulling it all the time ensuring a new release so think about that for a minute. TBdev is easy worked on if you know how to code to begin with, if you dont then use alternative pre-modded sources.

How is TBdev better.. you cannot make that comparison, how on earth can you compare TBdev which is a default base code not modded at all to some modded over bloated crap is beyond me.

Can somebody show here why he thinks tbdev is better? give me one good reason

I could rattle off many reasons why TBdev is far superior to TSSE but i wont waste my time because you apparently know better, funny that i never seen you around at the start so how you come to that conclusion is very odd indeed, you know nothing about TBdev so your talking complete rubbish.

very resource "eater" (just look at the querries).

Any source code is the same unless it utilizes memcache/memcached or some caching system so that statement falls flat on its face like the others.

I'll tell you what will show yer TSSE up, a source code called U-232 V3 which is built by Ex TBdev coders using TBdev, utilizes memcache/memcached all over the code even announce is fully cached so it will run 50'000 + peers without blinking and ticks over on 0 querys in between expires on homepage, now your TSSE will never in a million years perform like that and as far as security goes you just made a bold statement and invited anyone to take a crack at your TSSE lol, by the way dont think for a minute its un-hackable because nothing is and i will put money on several i know pawning that in seconds, i've looked through the scripts and some of the coding is school boy like and will get your **** hacked quicker than you can imagine.

tbdev is very simple, but very unsecure

Nope sorry thats crap, every source code is based of it so then all are simple and unsecure eh, the code only becomes insecure when idiots that cant code get involved, i see here on a daily basis folk dont understand the first thing about sanitizing code and making it safe, i even seen recently a Developer post code with no checks in place at all and printing variables from db to screen so im sorry i cannot agree with majority you have said here, all you done is mislead the op... that only asked about how to come away from TSSE to TBdev which is a very smart move.

@ leperkuan - There is no way around the passhash issue, if your using TBdev 09 source code then it has new methods/functions employed on passhash generation, its a small price to pay for getting a decent source. You could however make a function that would do the job depending on your level.

Last edited by Bigjoos; 26th October 2011 at 14:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
Idle (26th October 2011)
Old 26th October 2011, 12:05

P2P
Quote:
tbdev is very simple, but very unsecure, the templates are difficult to install, very resource "eater" (just look at the querries).
Ok lets look at a tbdev (based) website.

WOW look at that its eating alot of resources :unknown: - Get your facts right before biggin up tsse Very misleading mmisu120000
Attached Thumbnails
Querys.png  
Old 6th November 2011, 17:29

P2P
Wink Easy enough...
tbdev is what most of us learned to use. We modded it, re-themed it, and grew up and moved on. The simple truth is that the source is good for what it is. The sad part is that every script kiddie out there can hack tbdev to death.
There are thousands of tbdev sites out there running and doing very well, also thousands of tsse sites out there running and also doing as well.
A lot of it is simple numbers...
if your coder is weak and you do not have 15 people on your staff run tsse. If your proud to belong to bvlist and the idea that a select group took xam's mess and made it into a pretty good code with a ton of mods for free and its fairly secure, then run tsse.
If you have good coders, tons of people that can staff your site and a designer for a theme then run tbdev. It offers a nice blank page that you will need to customize the crap out of to make it secure and worth looking at.
As far as resources go, its a weak argument either way, if your server can't or wont handle the simple load that ANY tracker script places on it, then stop using veeble servers...eerrr I mean hope that you never get a ddos from some n00b kid from his home box.
This is just a ford/chevy argument, there are positives for both codes, there are negatives for both codes. I will say this, the support here for all codes is the envy of the tbdev, xam ass, and the developers (in xam's case read rip off artist) to see the attention, mods, themes and support that are offered here.
Old 6th November 2011, 19:11

United Kingdom
Default fuck chevy
attention

Attention

ill have a "FORD"

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Tags
move , share , tbdev , template , tracker , users