Work in progress...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20190615-125432_Chrome.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to DrX For This Useful Post:
Hellraiser (16th July 2019)
Old 15th June 2019, 16:53
Banned

P2P
if u do not me saying too trans mate need for css its ok to have a bg like that but it look bad mate also your firefox corners look bad too you are doing corners on top bottom so on where bottom corners not need a corner ive see them themes u put on u232 too and what a mess there be alot of users who not us them just start over and make a nice theme but not like this ill give you 2/10 for tying
Old 15th June 2019, 16:59
Coder

For first time I actually agree with napon nice first attempt but it needs an little work maybe user an dark black transparent header to make the box's stick out more with a few tweaks this could be an nice theme :) also I rate 3/10 for attempt not because it poorly done it just looks in completed.
Old 15th June 2019, 21:39

Well thank you for your apinion but tastes are diferent said the monkey who was eating shit :)
The whole idea is to be transparent, rounded....and therefore different than others.
Nobody is using those u232 themes becouse they arent publicly downlodable, but they will be soon, as this one too.
Old 15th June 2019, 22:17

P2P
Well, I'll 'buck the trend' and say that the rounded-corners...top and bottom...look nice to me...in general.
My only suggestion...maybe don't make them too rounded. A little goes a long way.
Old 17th June 2019, 07:45
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Thanks for contributing...

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 2nd July 2019, 15:17

Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
Well thank you for your apinion but tastes are diferent said the monkey who was eating shit :)
The whole idea is to be transparent, rounded....and therefore different than others.
Nobody is using those u232 themes becouse they arent publicly downlodable, but they will be soon, as this one too.
Transparency should have a litle bit of opacity to give contour to the page. Like on recent torrents look is good, but you can use colors and add them opacity like 0.2 or 0.3 and will a have a more professional aproach.