Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 17th August 2012, 11:33

United Kingdom
Default scam and his upgrades/updates
just having alook on his forum not been on there since i had the 7.2 of him and he played silly buggers for support, i paid soon as 7.2 out which was about a year ago in his forums users are still paying there 6 months for support and upgrades...i bet you feel like right idiots now..people asking wheres the 7.3 you guys need to give your head a wobble and know that you have been had of i mean paying twice in a year for the same license is shocking i know as i was locked in myself...

paying 70$ for so called support then he tells you make a thread lol fucking funny currently last post seen a member has paid twice this year for the support/upgrades and got none so just a word of warning to the tsue customers also what will happen to you when he moves on to his tsextreme edition lol
you are xam cash cows enjoy it...... why throw cash away when theres many other free sources out now with the same standards like bj u232 great stuff. just giving my 2 cents of advise
now his new cash cow - support paid fucking pissing my self laughin what the fuck do your customers pay you for in the first place lol

Click the image to open in full size. renew source iv purchased twice already xam thinking about renewing my user status on site my brain ticks
and i ask my self purchase 7.2 and get 6 months support
but iv already purchased 7.2 not once but twice already
i suggest reveiwing the purchase page seen as they hasnt been no development on tsse for well over a year
yes i am ex-vip but no i dont wish to puchase no source as i already have latest source. all i need is extention to support / all past threads
and yes u know if this thread dont get you to review the purchase page that i will be forced to renew and buy 7.2 yet again
but xam do you really want your source supporters / people who have invested in the source since early stages feeling forced to pay full wack when they dont want no upgrade

Click the image to open in full size. RE: renew source iv purchased twice already

I'm pretty sure that we will release v7.3 in this year. Please remember that buying an upgrade license help us to stay alive.

Have a great day.
Xam.

Click the image to open in full size. RE: renew source iv purchased twice already alive or an existence
i'll wait for 7.3 and purchase a upgrade
still think u should introduce a support package for those many tsse members who do not need a upgrade as they already up to date and have been for a long time (i would then renew my status)
i understand tsue is highest priority and yes it should get most of your time no one can dis you for that..
just look at it from a suporting member of tsse not a founder
570usd supporting member so far and will continue to support tsse just voicing my oppinion

Click the image to open in full size. 14-02-2012 11:08 AM

Click the image to open in full size. RE: renew source iv purchased twice already it's a good idea.. Support License.. hmm... I'll think about that!

Click the image to open in full size. 24-02-2012 11:20 AM

Click the image to open in full size. RE: renew source iv purchased twice already but a support licence should allow those of us who have purchased 7.2 twice already to move our sites freely we will all upgrade to 7.3 no doubt

Click the image to open in full size. RE: renew source iv purchased twice already Yep im ready to re-new for a 3d, or is it a 4th time, and have no complaints,
but i think having to sign up on another account to get more sites, is dis-heartening, as id like to keep my original name, and have all my stuff on just the 1 account

last post im ready to renew for the 3rd or 4th time shit you guys make to much money to keep xam in the lifestyle he leads
"pmsl"
how about fucking updating to 7.3 sometime

dont get tied in with this asshole

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 17th August 2012, 14:12

United States
I don't see a reason to renew if nothing is wrong with the current version you have. 7.1 7.2 etc etc not much change I would now renew until 8.0 comes out. Since that will happen in year 2125 I should be fine. I don't change domains and don't need help adding or fixing anything so I refuse to pay him anymore monies.
Old 17th August 2012, 15:58
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Only a complete fool would pay for code in the first place eh, all they do is give this fuckwit a license to print money, simple answer boycott the abortion of a code and dont use it and dont pay no money period then he's screwed but that will never happen, the sheeple will always use his shite and pay for it, simpletons come to mind here, pmsl paying for release after release of stolen encrypted bloatware - mug written over yer forehead =]

Tags
scam , upgrades or updates