Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 25th January 2024, 23:03

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
Somebody is have decoded Tsse 8 ?
Yep, but not Nulled and not obfuscated.
I repeat NOT NULLED AND NOT OBFUSCATED(Only decoded)
Attached Files
File Type: zip TSSE_V8.0_DECODED_[NOT OBFUSCATED][NOT NULLED].zip (22.93 MB, 68 views)
Old 26th January 2024, 00:58

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo View Post
Yep, but not Nulled and not obfuscated.
I repeat NOT NULLED AND NOT OBFUSCATED(Only decoded)

FINALLY..!

4 years later it is decoded

we wait 4 more years for someone to null it
Old 26th January 2024, 22:26

hi work this ?????????
Old 27th January 2024, 02:24

P2P
Now there is a STUPID question.
The Following User Says Thank You to thartley55 For This Useful Post:
MasterMan (27th January 2024)
Old 30th January 2024, 00:39

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSpirit View Post
hi work this ?????????
No. This source not nulled and not obfuscated.
Old 13th February 2024, 15:34

Greece
Good evening, I bought the software a month ago and they finally activated it for me. I have a problem with the radio, but when it plays it shows a white page and when I disable it from the radio server it shows normally offline. What can I do to make it work for me? I followed all the instructions listed here :
Quote:
Radio Plugin ReadMe Instructions

Step 1: Unzip or Unrar the ts_v7.x_radio.rar and upload the following folders to your server root folder.
  1. ts_shoutcast
Step 2: Upload the following files to your server root folder.
  1. cache/ts_shoutcast.php
  2. include/languages/english/tsse_shoutcast.lang.php
  3. include/plugins/ts_shoutcast.php
Step 3: If you are running a Windows Server, please skip this step and move to step 4, if not proceed and Chmod the following files and folders to give them read+write+exectue access (-rwxrwxrwx).
  1. chmod 0777 the following folders: ts_shoutcast and ts_shoutcast/HEC
  2. chmod 0777 the following files: cache/ts_shoutcast.php
  3. chmod 0777 the following files: ts_shoutcast/HEC/colors.php, size.php, and values.php
Step 4: Add the following database sql for the Radio Request feature.
  1. radioreq.sql
Radio BOT and Radio Request BOT Creation

Step 5: For upgrading or new users, read this first. If you want to have a valid radiobOT that shouts in the shoutbox with current songs and and radio requests, proceed to the next step. This step is for those who do not wish to have that feature but they have to follow these steps. If you are upgrading, all you need to do is input your old radiobOT and radioREQ bot userid in the correct fields and then proceed to step 8.
  1. Navigate to http://siteurl/ts_shoutcast/ts_shoutcast_config.php
  2. Scroll down to Radio BOT Configuration and make each row look like this:
  3. Announce RadiobOT Yes/No make sure it is set to default which should be no.
    All lower case.
  4. radiobOT UserID input your userid which should be 1
  5. Announce Radio Request Yes/No make sure it is set to default which should be no
    All lower case.
  6. radioREQ BOT UserID input your userid which should be 1
  7. This will disable your radiobOT and radioREQ BOT from being used. If you ever want to have these added, go to step 6 and follow the instructions on adding for the BOTs.
Step 6: What I am offering is an easy way to ensure now and in the future that your BOTs will always be safe from xam numerous code design changes that we will not have to worry about our bots being affected so this is what I did to create my bots for use. The first step in setting up the radiobOT and radioREQ is to create two different usergroups, one for the radio shouts and the other is for the radio requests. What I would recommend is that you name it the same as the radiobOT because when you create your radiobOT and radioREQ bot as a site user, you will assign these users to the right group. Once you have created the usergroups, go back and edit them to ensure the following is set for each group.
  1. Is 'VIP' Group? set this to YES
  2. Can Shout? set this to YES
  3. Limitations set everything in this group for 0
  4. Everything else is preference to you.
Step 7: Now create two users and I would recommend you name these users the same name of the usergroup you just created. This will help you manage them easily. Once you have created them, ensure you assign each BOT to its right usergroup and click save.
  1. EXAMPLE: user radiobOT assigned to usergroup radiobOT
  2. EXAMPLE: user radioREQ assigned to usergroup radioREQ
  3. Once you have created and assigned your bots, you will need to go and add their userid numbers to the ts_shoutcast_config.php file. Go back to Step 5 and follow the instructions but when it tells you to input the userid 1 just ignore that step and input your new userids for your bots you created.
Radio Configuration and Plugin Setup

Step 8: Navigate to http://siteurl/ts_shoutcast/ts_shoutcast_config.php and fill out everything to setup your plugin. all YES and NO need to be in this format yes and no. Once you are done inputting and configuring the config file, click save at the bottom of the page.
  1. EXAMPLE: Allow Guest Users Yes/No no
  2. EXAMPLE: Announce Site Listeners Yes/No yes
Step 9: If everything worked out correctly, you will need to setup for the plugin in the Staff Panel. Login into the staff panel and navigate to Tracker Tool -> Plugins. Create a new plugin by selecting the Create New Plugin link. Fill in the plugin parameters by using the information in the right block.
  1. Plugin Name: ts_shoutcast
  2. Plugin Description: Site Radio or Whatever you want it called
  3. Plugin Content: leave blank
  4. Position: middle
  5. Plugin Active: Yes
  6. Sort: position how ever you want. Use numerical numbers.
  7. Plugin Permissions: If you want everyone to include guests to view this, you need to select -Guest- and then make sure you navigate to the plugin and select the ADMIN link and change the no for Allow Guest Users Yes/No to yes. If not select the approtriate level of access.
DO NOT PROCEED TO ADD THE PLUGIN UNTIL YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SETUP THE CONFIG FILE AND CLICKED SAVED AT THE BOTTOM
Thats it. If you followed the steps accordingly your radio plugin should be up and running as long as shoutcast is running and you have a DJ hosting the radio.
Hints, Tips, and Adjustments

I wanted to share some helpful tips and hints to ensuring you understand how to modify this yourself. If you need further assistance, please post your comments in the forum at templateshares where you downloaded this plugin at. AJAX Refresh:
To adjust the refresh rate, you need to navigate to the following file http://siteurl/ts_shoutcast/radiostats.js and open it with notepad or wordpad. You want to adjust the numerical value in the file. Keep in mind, adjusting this refresh rate to a lower number will affect the scrolling marquee for Listening Now and News, so adjust it accordingly.
  1. Open File ts_shoutcast/radiostats.js $(document).ready(function() { $("#radiostats").load("radiostats.php"); var refreshId = setInterval(function() { $("#radiostats").load('radiostats.php?randval='+ Math.random()); }, 15000); });
  2. Adjust the numerical value 15000 to whatever you want. This number is in seconds so higher the number, the slower the refresh rate. The lower the number the faster the refresh rate.
Event Calendar:
The event calendar is a third party application and was left unencrypted. This will allow you to modify this code as you see fit. A list of the following files is listed to the right that you can modify.
  1. ts_shoutcast/HEC/calendar.php
  2. ts_shoutcast/HEC/mcolors.php
  3. ts_shoutcast/HEC/msize.php
  4. ts_shoutcast/HEC/update.php
but still nothing. I also created the user accounts and member groups as requested.
I did all the settings, see the pictures and help me, please make the radio work.
https://imgur.com/a/zEULPv7
Old 13th February 2024, 15:40
VIP

if you purchased a piece of software you should get support for it from where you purchased it. we can't do anything about it because it's encrypted.

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 13th February 2024, 16:07

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
if you purchased a piece of software you should get support for it from where you purchased it. we can't do anything about it because it's encrypted.
I also wrote to his official forum but I didn't get any reply. I'm asking here because I saw the user @elvis To say that it works well for him and I wonder how he managed to make it work for him. Personally, it doesn't work for me and I get a blank page when the radio stream is being transmitted. When the radio server is closed, however, it shows normally offline
Old 13th February 2024, 17:01
VIP

you are using the wrong shoutcast version for sure
well if nobody replied on the official forum it's your problem, no ?
you took the decision to purchase a software from a place everybody told you nobody answers

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 14th February 2024, 09:45

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
you are using the wrong shoutcast version for sure
well if nobody replied on the official forum it's your problem, no ?
you took the decision to purchase a software from a place everybody told you nobody answers
No one helps there anymore, only if I find a simple member who helps me who is vip.

Bump: Where could I find a radio server that is compatible with ts se 8.0 and works without problems with ts ShoutCast