xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutzsami View Post
Code:
Error 404
craiova-tracker.no-ip.org
10/03/08 09:28:54
Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8d mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.0
You didn`t say which EXACT version you are using !

If you`re using XAMPP with the Mercury Mail Module then you have to first setup that XAMP module ...and you must do it yourself !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
im just wondering why is everybody asking for support here when theres already a yuna support forum ?
One reason for that would be their not so friendly site, it took me about 15 minutes to register there cause i don`t know russian...

We released here the latest Yuna Source v2 cause the official forums would refuse to do it for a very long time...
this got me banned there but that`s not a problem !

Since the Yuna Scatari Source v2 was NEVER released on their official forums, that is why people ask for support here !

And some people from this forum worked hard on the YSE v2 Source and fixed a lot of bugs...

Unfortunately people come and go, because of their personal life some important people that were working on YSE Source dissapeared for some time and now the Yuna Source is back in the same ugly sittuation we found it on the official forum
(dirty and abandoned)