View Single Post
Old 13th June 2023, 03:07
Coder

1, super simple setup script is optional! all you really have to do is install node js, this is something to make it easier for some users. No you dont need to install ifferent things. You act like e are making you do all these extra steps goofyball.... just think of sme other code we both have used.... everything needs to be od versions, and its a pain in the ss, specially for new users. thre is no distro that comes loaded even kina close to what u need to do for That-Which-Shall_not_be_named.... node will be very simple. Have faith brother man!

Bump: N3XT UPDATE!
Tonight after om more polishing of features, Our godly coder got the torrent pull ove from xbtit , so now, users and torrents are all set in that script to port xbtit fm codes to N3XT!

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
That's interesting, but you didn't answer my question. You didn't say anything? Are you afraid to write the truth?
And on the channel, why have you closed access? You did not like the uncomfortable question?
Well... Time will tell what you have and how it works. So far I see dampness
and garbage.

1. which question? The stress testing one??? We put the code through some heavy load testing using jmeter and AWS EC2 instances and some local postman containers, pushing it to handle a large amount of requests all at once. 20k requests in .71 seconds. we have sense improved the efficency and will be posting our inital release results before release. When it comes to projects like this, Node.js is ideal if you know how to use it well and write solid code. We looked at a bunch of options in the beginning, but Node.js ended up being chosen for various reasons. It's not a random choice. Programmers have their own favorite languages for different reasons, and Node.js definitely isn't picked on a whim.

2. we did not close anything on any channel? So not to sure what you mean here?

3. Building your owncode from nothing is a task most people can not do. I see enough people here taking othes code, doing some small work to it, and calling it their own. Many users will have to disagree with you, but that seems to be something you are good at doing. Such a hostile individual, so much anger and hate lol. I simply asked you a few serious, not mean nor rude questions, voiced a concern that your hard work would not be used and viewed by many ( which is kinda a rewarding feeling) and that made me sad and i was curious about your outlook on a topic to get an idea of where you were coming from to better nderstannd you, an you got so defensive and just bashing something you hve never done.

I guess i am sorry and didnt know how insecure you were aboout Taking a code, changing it a bit, and thinking that was anything close to building one from scratch... Let alone in a language never used before, so we couldnt take anything from anyplace. You cant just keep taking the same code and rewritting it in the same lanuages like people tend to do know a days. Things can be written so much better and more efficent. Seeing as our cooder workedd on the TB dev code when it was a real, living project in its glory days, He knew how NOT to do things. I am not sure why you had to get so vile and negitive, sounding smalll, and naive in public and just putting down something you know nothing about with no facts to back it... and clearly is just lashing out for NO reason.

In the next few weeks, you wiill be seeeingt trackers running N3XT, and when you are sitting there looking back on what you said, and look the way you will look, remember that post you made for no reason slamming somthing that is more original and difficult to do than you ever will.. I try not to lower my self to trolls, but calling people out over their own dumb shit is something i do enjoy doing.Next time i talk to you, I wont make sure to be nice and ask where your mid set was to try and view your side of things the way you do while everybody else mocked you. I will just act like you and all the others like you on the net,, and just put you down for zero reason, looking like a goof.