Thread: FREE CODE
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2022, 07:59
Elite

United Kingdom
I owe you fuck all!!!

you ran your mouth when your tb source broke at 10k torrents and blamed me... i tild you that i hate liars... you shared the code when you told me you wouldnt but dont worry its still not the tb source code YET!!

I told you millions of times to provide said paypal address for payment (I know stupid me..). Also I know you create back doors on code, but for to go around running your mouth that I was breaking the code by simply taking back ups, well your fucking wrong.

As for me being transgender... that was said in confidence you slimmy little cunt, but what else would I expect from you... your the guy who chats shit about people behinds their backs and then goes and helps them anyway.

As for my seedbox your only pissed cause after a free month of using it you were being charged for it. The seedbox has customers on it and they're all happy, never had any issues with it, your problem is that you weren't given free things anymore, you were needing to pay for them. Told me that you would get rid of Kimsufi server and get a slot from me, more fucking lies. before you run your mouth next time gets the facts right eh!!!

hate enough of cunts like you

Last edited by GameMaster; 20th April 2022 at 08:50.