Thread: WP-Trader
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2012, 21:41
TT

Doesn't bother me who knows my name...

The software that im apart of is all open source, i do not recieve any money from creating modifications or for developing the software, i do not even run a torrent site.

So people will ask why do i do it?

The answer to that is very simple im giving back to the community which give me the ability to do this on a day to day basis.

Not all torrenttracker's are used to distribute copyrighted material and people forget that, many huge companies use it for distribution of patches, updates to there servers and more, and without standards being out there then no one would know what the potential of this software could do.

I am not responsible for anyone who wishes to distribute copyrighted material, however it is my responsibilty to provide help and support users of software.

If im responsible of helping distrubute copyrighted material, then bram cohen is responsible for setting the standard so as you can see there is nothing they can do.

And to finish this saga if they want to send me to prison they can its not like i havent been a before and frankly i dont give a fuck