View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2018, 17:44
BluCrew

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
And by basic *Server Knowledge* what's this requirements?? do you know guys like you, because you know a bit of code, you think your gods, thank god we none coders!! can rely on people like Joe & BamBam, even Napon when he is on a good day.

I have ran a successful tracker for almost 5 years with out knowing code, yes i know the basic throw cPanel/WHM , but NOT all off us are gifted with the knowledge of writing code, thank god i will never have to use your code & ask for help from you.
Dude your a certified retard. I never said one needs to know how to code. Show me where I said that?

I said if someone can't do super simple shit like SSH into there server and install requirements like `sudo apt-get install redis-server` then they shouldn't be running a tracker. "I have ran a successful tracker for almost 5 years with out knowing code." That all fine and dandy. You don't need to know "code", which is bland term by the way, to secure your site in other aspects.

This, https://github.com/HDInnovations/UNIT3D#-installation, is not coding. A 13 year old could do this. SSH to server. Copy paste commands.
The Following User Says Thank You to HDVinnie For This Useful Post:
papad (23rd July 2018)