View Single Post
Old 27th August 2009, 16:47

Egypt
Unhappy How to create a torrent website
Hello every one

Please do not laugh for this simple basic newbie question

I am still googling for how to create a torrent website and really can not find a simple direct streat answer or any tutorials for how to do so.

Also I do not know exactly the tools required to have a one. I do not mean the software required to have a one like php, apache, mysql. But I mean the tools associated with the torrent itself. I mean the elements of the torrent website. For example when I need a forum I go and download a forum software like phpBB and upload the source then create a database and add user then run the install script and add MODs if needed and so on ...etc (I do nto know how to describe it exactly) but I hope that you give me an excuse for this.

I've read that the TBDev is the way to go but tried to post in thier forum asking for what to do or how to start but got no reply several times as if I was talking in the space. (I do not know if this opinion about BTDev is right or not).

So please may any one give me few minutes and reply to this topic as I am really do not know where to start or how to have a torrent website.

Thanks for your time