View Single Post
Old 24th February 2012, 18:48

P2P
Exclamation really?!!?
Now I have to sit back and wonder what to do next with this. I wonder if ever single files on every server that this individual is associated with 100% legal and licensed? And is this behavior condoned by this site by a member of this staff that actually went out and told on someone for an illegal piece of software?? Really??? What a child, partner be careful how and who you piss off, and I do not care what position you hold on this site at all, Since we were brave enough to not only put our name out there and links to our business, how about you do the same and stop hiding behind your position at this site.

Bump: Is this typical or what. You disabled my shoutbox, my images viewed my signature gone etc. Fynnon is this the perks for donating? if it is then I don't want elite anymore. lol. Anyhow Phogo this just proved what I said, Your going to take it out on me for what I expressed here by abusing your position here at bvlist? Go ahead sport, What are you going to do next ban me? That would prove my point 100%. I stand 100% behind everything I posted, and you have proven it with this abuse of what little power you have on this board. Should this be a warning to people that donate? Or just those that disagree with your narrow way of thinking. Fynnon you need to put a leash on your boy there.

Quote:
You advertised it in a forum that is well indexed in google, and bragged about not having a valid licence. Did you actually think that you wouldn't get found? And no it wasn't me who reported you. Wish i did now though.
Yeah? And there's no nulled scripts on here at all??? People that live in glass houses.....

Last edited by DAKz; 24th February 2012 at 21:24.