View Single Post
Old 5th August 2019, 00:38

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
you will need to make a function to call on aaaabs

PHP Code:
    if( $edit || $new )    {        $Poll = array( "active" => 1"question" => """options" => array(  ), "votes" => """voters" => """multiple" => 0"closeDaysAfter" => 0"closed" => 0"threadid" => 0"createdinThread" => );        $aaaaam "";        $pollOptionList "";        $totalOptions 5;        for( $i 0$i $totalOptions$i++ )         {            $pollOptionList .= (aaaabs);        }        if( $edit )         {            $Poll $TSUE["TSUE_Database"]->query_result("SELECT active, question, options, votes, voters, multiple, closeDaysAfter, closed, threadid FROM tsue_poll WHERE pid = " $TSUE["TSUE_Database"]->escape($edit));            if( !$Poll )             {                return errormessage(get_phrase("message_content_error"));            }            $aaaaam = array( "edit" => $edit );            $pollOptions tsue_explode("~"$Poll["options"]);            $_pollOptionList "";            foreach( $pollOptions as $pollOption )            {                $_pollOptionList .= aaaabs($pollOption);                $totalOptions++;            }            $pollOptionList $_pollOptionList $pollOptionList;            addbreadcrumb(array( get_phrase("button_edit") . ": " $Poll["question"] => TSUE_ADMINCP_URL "?action=" $TSUE["action"] . "&do=" $TSUE["do"] . "&edit=" $edit ));        }        else        {            addbreadcrumb(array( get_phrase("poll_create_new") => TSUE_ADMINCP_URL "?action=" $TSUE["action"] . "&do=" $TSUE["do"] . "&new=1" ));        } 
was wokring when i did test on it ok just edit

ill have a look at it and fix it..not been coding it for some time this is my last update but ill have look at it

Ok, thank you.

Moreover, by testing the script I find a "mini bug" finally surely forget. When we ban a user, this one arrives on a blank page without any information after the connection to his account.

Nothing in the source code of the page, I guess it is missing a redirect.
Otherwise, for the rest it seems to work properly.
I will try to see where the problem comes from, to be continued.

Bump:

Bump:

Bump:

Bump: For information, there is a duplicate folder deleted :
Quote:
/TSUE V 2.2_FMEdition/DirRoot/data/cache/default

Finally, know that you would have the errors of the type :

Quote:
[8192] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
PHP Error on line 143 in file /var/www/library/classes/class_parser.php
The script had to be developed in a version of php below the 5.5.0.

This is since version 5.5.0 that "preg_replace" has become obsolete

PHP : https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.preg-replace.php