View Single Post
Old 14th September 2009, 14:31

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by phpCoder View Post
....Are you actually going to be doing any coding yourself? It's all well and good talking about how the other team members haven't done anything but it means nothing if you've done nothing either.
  1. I am going to code.
  2. I am not in any type of rush, because this is a volunteer project.
  3. I was looking at previous TSSE releases, to see which one could be salavaged. None of the TSSE code is worthy to use as the base.
  4. I was waiting for the other team members to at least post on the forum or message me -- that has not happened.

Quote:
I'm happy to join forces for a common goal but I need to know I'm not just going to be lumbered with the entire task myself because if that's the case then I may as well just stick to my own project.
If you're bringing an attitude, some sort of chip on your shoulder, or other, yes, please stay on your own project.

Quote:
I'm not really a big fan of looking into the decoded version of TSSE to see how he does it because he segments the code over lots of files just to make it difficult to see what he's doing and to be frank I can't be bothered going through all that junk code to figure out what he's doing.
I'm not saying look at the code.
I'm saying look at how a particular feature works.
This can be as simple as running the original version of TSSE, prior to cloning a particular feature.