View Single Post
Old 27th June 2009, 11:59

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by rSt0n3 View Post
thank you very much...

i have another question ...

how can i upgrade from 5.4.1 edition to 5.6...
can i do it without losing the tracker's statistics, users, torrents , etc. ???

thanks for your time
Never really tried to pull of an upgrade, nor do I think I ever will, at least not for now. The reasons behind not upgrading at this current time is:
  1. TSSE 5.6 It's not entirely Nulled, just some parts of it by various people.
  2. The DB seems to come from another source, as well as other annoyances still exist:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fynnon
    The problem is that the install.php file is not YET decoded ...also wysiwyg.php and upgrade.php are not decoded but you could use the install file from TS v5.4.1...and i also included a database dump for testing
  3. If I had to guess, I would say that there are probably a lot of bugs left because of the fiddling by various people.

In my opinion, one would be safe off with trying to continue using 5.4.1 and with the power of PHP+MySQL, try to improve the code.

If I'm not mistaken, a version 1.2 (or was it 2.0?), of the 5.4.1 will be released in time too, or perhaps it was all ended to aim for a decoding of 6.0? or a full-functional nulled version of 5.6?

As you can see, there are things going against the upgrade, but what you do in the end, is entirely up to you. Beware & always, keep an backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to informatic For This Useful Post:
Ashur (27th June 2009)