View Single Post
Old 26th August 2009, 21:02

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmisu120000 View Post
I suppose it is possible, your way ...
But ... where is the fun in that? Do we have to let xamshit to make dirty money on his stolen codes?
well if you think about it really xam isnt going to be losing any money at all when you decode each of these sources since its only the members here that really want a nulled version of the xam sources and they are paying out for each nulled version aka donating towards the cost of it .

Xam knows that everytime he makes a update to the source its going to get decoded and really if you think about it he's not going to be bothered 1 bit since who here knows the xam sources like the back of his hand and can give out true support for that source ?

answer is nobody and only xam knows the source since he spent all his time moving code to useless locations to try and make it harder for somebody to rip out the code and use it on a source such as tbdev ..

trust me he's not losing the battle to stop his source being ioncubed all the time its the people that are wasting there time trying to decode it thats losing really .

i say just stop wasting time decoding 90% of the same files thats been decoded before just because xam has updated the other 10% and knows that its costing the members here more to decode each source each time he makes a little update .

GraphiX2004 made a good point and if somebody does decode the version 6.1 who is going to spend time making it work after its been decoded ?