View Single Post
Old 25th March 2012, 07:42

Australia
Default Let this be my final sound ;op
You are a total and complete tool. Coder are you, what have you coded exactly? Secondly, what proof have you supplied? For starters, l never asked for any. A snapshot of your nOOb panel isn't proof of your in depth knowledge and understanding of anything anything. Read the support documents within your panel or do what noobs like you do and contact your hosting company for the how to.

Thirdly, any half wit that reads this thread will see you got right of track and went way beyond the actual discussion. You refer to me as having a free host. Where did l say in any of this thread l had a free host?. I merely pointed you to the host the original starter of this thread uses. You are welcome to PM him and get educated.

What part of multi install Mr Coder don't you understand? Did you read the link l posted to memcached which l might add is written by creditable coders.

I don't need to provide proof because in theory what l say is possible given the right environment. An educated user will see this. Being a web host is is about as stimulatory as injecting a hard stool from your ass. Any clown can do it from a control panel.

You posted links to a tutorial you claim the other guy involved in this discussion wrote. Its clearly been stolen from another creditable site. At least he actually referenced this appropriately.

I have had a number of responses from this topic that indicate from people here that you have little or no creditability.

Stop taking rubbish and trying to come across as a person who has even the slightest clue as to what is being discussed. Not only have l installed this code many times, but l have modified it and shared it with others. I have installed memcached a million times across multi platforms and unlike you nOOb l don't use windows and l don't need google for the how too.

All l did was answer the guys original question that went against what one of your mods said. Grow up everyone is entitled to to an opinion and you are most certainly entitled to mine.

Lastly, you say l mislead this guy? Well l guess his success is your undoing. Again you are welcome to pm him.

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to harry007 For This Useful Post:
RKO (8th September 2016)