View Single Post
Old 24th March 2012, 19:24

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
No m8 its your not understanding the principles involved here.
Its not a software issue its simply a hardware issue. Maybe you found a place that when you get a 2gb web space you get your own box, and maybe even your own hard drive, but the truth to it is this simple, the box has 1 operating system on it, the services are installed to the OS, not separate partitions an a hard drive. No more then I can say that I do not want services on my computer to not run on my external hard drive but only my internal hard drive and then only on the partitions I decide. We don;t have that ability.
ANY service is an addition to the OS, not the partition that freemenow webserver is providing you on 2gb of space and not the next 2gb of space for the next guy. Suppose I am running a shoutcast server on the next partition, and I do not like that your using to many resources interfering with my midnight to 6am rap festival, your saying I can go into my control panel and simply turn off that reasource for the server? We have determined already that it is not a partition exclusive service so I want all the reasources for my rap festival so I am going to make them available to me. Now if I am wrong then cool I have no problems with being wrong, so as I suggested, give us a step by step on how to install it with no shell access, or if its already installed and controlable through a freeserver host then simply link me, I got to see this.

OMG I'm not going to quantify that with a response. You have no idea what your talking about. This discussion ends here. Its getting embarrassing.

cheers