View Single Post
Old 24th March 2012, 18:30

P2P
Cool sorry m8
Have to disagree with you on this one.

You can not and would not allow any single user to have access to restarting server services where so many would be affected.

I should the pic show me which icon to allow me to do that.

Flushingthe cache is not restarting apache, no more then pressing cntrl f5 is restarting firefox, it just flushes the cache, it doesn't restart anything.

As far as adding menu items from whm to cpanel I used this particular account because it does not have root access, and whm would be real fast to point out that you can not provide root access to an account that does not have it.

Now my man X360zone wrote a nice tutorial explaining how to install, and start memchache which you can read here

And some idiot wrote one even on how to install it on localhost in windows and zampp, you can read it here

Now in both situations (Windows and CentOS) your going to have to deal wiuth a command prompt, simple as that, and a command prompt is available through a server by shell access, So if you know a better way to install memchache with out shell access please step by step us, so we can go edit our posts in tutorials.

And I still want to see this control panel you have if its that much better then cpanel then I will be switching.