View Single Post
Old 9th June 2016, 13:49

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
ohh but i am.. LOL
then why IPT, TL don't get shutdown..explain this
Because IPT and TL are not as big or popular as say TPB and Kickass was.

Quote:
why only TPB and Kickass have law problems and why only users from public sites get at home infrigement notes/mail ?
TSH had law troubles plus many other private trackers like I stated in my last comment. Public site users are not the only ones getting infringement notices. Actually about 3-4 years ago TL users were getting hit hard. TD users were getting hit along site IPT users. You have to be active in the forums (and catch it before mods delete it) and read torrent comments.

Quote:
I don't care go and use public sites. Everybody will do what they want. I just said my own opinion :)
I have nothing against your opinion and I respect you having your own opinion shows your not a sheep following the herd around. I have used both private and public sites in the past but I don't use either one anymore.

The point I'm trying to make is don't tell people public trackers are more dangerous then private because in all fairness the are both bad. Remember this private sites log everything about their members, all ips that are used, what you downloaded, any shout you say in chat box, what comment you make, every forum post etc....Your silly if you don't think a owner of a site that logs this info wouldn't hand it over to the authority to get a plea deal.