Thread: NetManiack v1.6
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2008, 14:59

Default Re: NetManiack v1.6
i found the mistake...the server was the problem. now i found a beter server but i have another problem. i upload on the server the languages dir and i receive the error:

Code:
Warning: require_once(languages/english.lang) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/free/xhost.ro/mysite.xhost.ro/include/bittorrent.php on line 446

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'languages/english.lang' (include_path='.:./inc:/home/www/lib:/home/www/lib/pear:/home/www/lib/pear/DB:/home/www/lib/nusoap:/home/www/lib/phrame:/home/www/lib/toplabs:/allowrun:/home/www/allowrun:') in /home/www/free/xhost.ro/mysite.xhost.ro/include/bittorrent.php on line 446
i deleted from the server the languages dir, and i uploaded it again and it's working for a couple of minutes and then i receive again the error message and i have to reupload the language dir. in this dir i have 2 languages but i need just one of them and i tried to upload jost one of them and it's the same problem.