View Single Post
Old 6th June 2023, 19:11
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
this forum as nothing to do with that one and should not ban anyone from it no on...what i would say to everyone do not go there power heads that do not like being told via this forum take your money and ban you.... over 10 or more years ago when lupin owned it back before it was called xbitfm i even got banned after a week for speaking out so yes keep away from them ...this not the way to go ripping payed customs off not the way to go also the customs should not lick the arse for isomething to get done oh its called a ban
I try to keep out of debates such as this, but I feel I need to add my 2 cents, the code is actually one of the best around, I myself currently use it and have done for the last 4/5 years until I started getting annoyed at some answers aimed at my support post, I have no ill feelings towards cobra or the code, but I stopped paying for it, one of my main reason(s) for this knowing the dev can cut you off, just like xam could with his code, kingcobra says he's done this because of people stealing his code and his hacks etc, so now he's added DMCA protection to his new v4.1, it is good to see the old coder cooly back, between him and lupin they builded a very nice code back in the days, I have kepted away from visiting the dev site for personal reasons, my last visit shows the support is stepping up again with the input of cooly and they are trying to upgrade most things.

As for people getting banned for voicing their viewpoints, this is one of the most important points which needs addressing at xbitFM site, having a sensitive approach to users who pay for their subscriptions on a yearly basis is the only downside other than this, the xbitFM code is nice to use as a tracker, some things I hope have improved such as the H&R system in the upgrade.......

@Thanks to nexus322 and thartley55