View Single Post
Old 28th November 2012, 07:38

P2P
I'm from Hungary. I had to change all HTMLEntities() to HTMLSpecialChars() because of accented chars. I got strange chars instead of my Hungarian chars.

Language files would be welcomed. :) I will translate it to Hungarian, if you will publish it.

Other: I "extended" this source with the HTTP download possibility. It means above a special ratio and/or for higher classes the members can download the files with HTTP protocol. I insertet into the function_config.php a new config variable:
PHP Code:
$http_upload_dir    ROOT_DIR."/tracker"
I seed my files from this folder by default and after a file_exists() inquiry I write the link for this file. Not too elegant, but I had no change torrent table with a new HTTP_URL field. :)

Other: I'm noticed an interesting thing: every leeching will start a couple of minutes after dropping into the client. It is about 4-5 minutes and the speed is not to good, about 1Mbit/sec (120kBps). Of course my inet speed is higher (20Mbits). I checked the wait time, but it is equal is 0 (for everyone). Or is there any limit of down speed in announce.php?

Sorry about my English, I learned everything from the Internet. So I speak BASIC English. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
I will have a look... what is your language?

Pretty soon, I'm busy make language pack, its very time consuming ....

Last edited by Joco1114; 28th November 2012 at 09:29.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joco1114 For This Useful Post:
romano1 (10th January 2013)