View Single Post
Old 6th February 2009, 07:51

P2P
ok here should be enough info to cover the reasons why nobody is seeing anything happen on torrentstrike and why i stopped working on it to spend time doing things other than wasting my time really and if it doesnt get a point across to everybody then read it again .

Torrentstrike use to be a nice built community with new code being posted and plenty of interest in it because it was one place where you got all the support from for torrentstrike and everybody helped build up the place.

At the same time of all that happening it wasnt just torrentstrike that was given some intrest and laffin's xtbdev source was smiled upon and many of our users choose to use that source simply because not everybody liked phpbb2 and i didnt mind it at all since xtbdev is such a great source to work with and it still is today imho .

Then came the problems of the sites showing up giving support for torrentstrike in another language and soon another site pops up and it just carried on with people putting up sites thinking they was fine and dandy to run all these sites and then come to the official site to get all the latest info and posts .

All these people that opened them sites killed the official site and many non updated sources was given to all the members on there sites and yet the latest builds wasnt being used other than from the couple of people that was getting it from the official site which wasnt very many .

now we have more sites open and saying they will give support so i got to the point of spending my time doing other things instead of trying to carry with v5 and enjoying it less and less .

i dont see why there is a need for torrentstrike.info to run now since if this place and all the rest are happy to create torrentstrike support then i'll stop wasting my time keeping torrentstrike.info open and do other things.

and now all people are asking for is when the other version is coming out .. well im not gonna waste time doing it and will find new intrests in something else.