View Single Post
Old 10th July 2020, 10:26
Coder

P2P
Question Auto Torrent Scrape
i need help to setup cronjob for auto update Peers of all torrents in database in xbtit fm .

in function.php
PHP Code:
function updatedata()
{
    global 
$CURRENTPATH$TABLE_PREFIX$btit_settings;
    if(
$btit_settings["fmhack_multi_tracker_scrape"] == "enabled")
        require_once 
$CURRENTPATH.'/getscrape_multiscrape.php';
    else
        require_once 
$CURRENTPATH.'/getscrape.php';
    global 
$update_interval;
    if(
$update_interval == 0)
        return;

$now time();

$res get_result("SELECT last_time as lt FROM {$TABLE_PREFIX}tasks WHERE task='update'"true$btit_settings['cache_duration']);

$row $res[0];
    if(!
$row)
    {

do_sqlquery("INSERT INTO {$TABLE_PREFIX}tasks (task, last_time) VALUES ('update',$now)");
        return;
    }

$ts $row['lt'];
    if(
$ts $update_interval $now)
        return;

do_sqlquery("UPDATE {$TABLE_PREFIX}tasks SET last_time=$now WHERE task='update' AND last_time = $ts");
    if(!
mysqli_affected_rows($GLOBALS['conn']))
        return;

$res get_result("SELECT announce_url FROM {$TABLE_PREFIX}files WHERE external='yes' ORDER BY lastupdate ASC LIMIT 1"true$btit_settings['cache_duration']);
    if(!
$res || count($res) == 0)
        return;

// get the url to scrape, take 5 torrent at a time (try to getting multiscrape)

$row $res[0];

$resurl get_result("SELECT info_hash FROM {$TABLE_PREFIX}files WHERE external='yes' AND announce_url='".$row['announce_url']."' ORDER BY lastupdate ASC LIMIT 5"true$btit_settings['cache_duration']);
    if(!
$resurl || count($resurl) == 0)
        return 
$combinedinfohash = array();
    foreach(
$resurl as $id => $rhash)

$combinedinfohash[] = $rhash['info_hash'];

//scrape($row["announce_url"],$row["info_hash"]);

scrape($row[0], implode("','"$combinedinfohash));

This is the function to auto scrape torrent. but i need all torrents in database to scrape and need to setup like cronjob

please help me on this

Bump: nobody helped me from here :(

i was looking for auto scrape system and finally i got one php library to scrape (the one in xbtit was not that great.) so i modify everything to make it work with xbtit and made it auto scrape every 4 min to update peers (cronjob it too). now no need to run function from browser to update torrents now, server itself will do it! and i don't know whether it is heavy on server or not.

i was looking for auto scrape system and finally i got one php library to scrape (the one in xbtit was not that great.) so i modify everything to make it work with xbtit and made it auto scrape every 4 min to update peers (cronjob it too). now no need to run function from browser to update torrents now, server itself will do it! and i don't know whether it is heavy on server or not.