View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 11:43
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Im afraid thats way off the mark and bad advice, Bytemonsoon/Tbsource/Tbdev was the beginning where all tracker sources were built from some of us around have been in this from the beginning and know the coders it all began with, Xam was a TBdev member but a **** to most always arguing and belittling people thinking he was something special when in fact he was just a ****, clever i'll give him that but his source code is complete rubbish because its sold, encrypted what ever else the idiots doing nowadays...pure and simply put its bloated crap, You only keep his legacy going by nulling it all the time ensuring a new release so think about that for a minute. TBdev is easy worked on if you know how to code to begin with, if you dont then use alternative pre-modded sources.

How is TBdev better.. you cannot make that comparison, how on earth can you compare TBdev which is a default base code not modded at all to some modded over bloated crap is beyond me.

Can somebody show here why he thinks tbdev is better? give me one good reason

I could rattle off many reasons why TBdev is far superior to TSSE but i wont waste my time because you apparently know better, funny that i never seen you around at the start so how you come to that conclusion is very odd indeed, you know nothing about TBdev so your talking complete rubbish.

very resource "eater" (just look at the querries).

Any source code is the same unless it utilizes memcache/memcached or some caching system so that statement falls flat on its face like the others.

I'll tell you what will show yer TSSE up, a source code called U-232 V3 which is built by Ex TBdev coders using TBdev, utilizes memcache/memcached all over the code even announce is fully cached so it will run 50'000 + peers without blinking and ticks over on 0 querys in between expires on homepage, now your TSSE will never in a million years perform like that and as far as security goes you just made a bold statement and invited anyone to take a crack at your TSSE lol, by the way dont think for a minute its un-hackable because nothing is and i will put money on several i know pawning that in seconds, i've looked through the scripts and some of the coding is school boy like and will get your **** hacked quicker than you can imagine.

tbdev is very simple, but very unsecure

Nope sorry thats crap, every source code is based of it so then all are simple and unsecure eh, the code only becomes insecure when idiots that cant code get involved, i see here on a daily basis folk dont understand the first thing about sanitizing code and making it safe, i even seen recently a Developer post code with no checks in place at all and printing variables from db to screen so im sorry i cannot agree with majority you have said here, all you done is mislead the op... that only asked about how to come away from TSSE to TBdev which is a very smart move.

@ leperkuan - There is no way around the passhash issue, if your using TBdev 09 source code then it has new methods/functions employed on passhash generation, its a small price to pay for getting a decent source. You could however make a function that would do the job depending on your level.

Last edited by Bigjoos; 26th October 2011 at 14:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjoos For This Useful Post:
Idle (26th October 2011)